Warhammer ♣™ Feb 20 @ 5:11pm
Gifting a gift
Hello i am in a hurry so i am going to make this quick.....ok so i won insurgency in a stream and i want to give it to my friends but my probelm is the streamer sent it to me as a gift..now i am wondering if i am able to regift this to my friend and if so how.....thanks
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
One of Us, One of Us!!!!! Feb 20 @ 5:12pm 
I am not sure, but as it appears in inventory open trade with friend and just send it to him/her.
Last edited by One of Us, One of Us!!!!!; Feb 20 @ 5:13pm
Warhammer ♣™ Feb 20 @ 5:16pm 
how would i get it there? i didnt activate it yet because i dont want to mess it up
One of Us, One of Us!!!!! Feb 20 @ 5:26pm 
an un activated gift is in your Inventory. maby you can trade it to your friend for nothing. just open a trade with your friend , select gift from inventory and click trade. Hope that works
Last edited by One of Us, One of Us!!!!!; Feb 20 @ 5:27pm
Black Blade Feb 20 @ 5:27pm 
I will see if maybe i can test and replay if it works or not
jiff67 Feb 20 @ 5:30pm 
in your inventory it will say send gift when you click on the game. then check the Send my gift directly through Steam and select your friend and it will send it. it wont go out of your inventory until your friend accepts the gift.
Black Blade Feb 20 @ 5:34pm 
ok after you accept the gift you will get to put it in the inventory or "Add to my Steam Gift Inventory" so just put it in the inventory and send it to a friend

I tested it now
Last edited by Black Blade; Feb 20 @ 5:35pm
Warhammer ♣™ Feb 20 @ 5:53pm 
so i activate it then it goes to my steam inventory? because right now i dont see it in there
Black Blade Feb 20 @ 5:55pm 
Originally posted by Warhammer:
so i activate it then it goes to my steam inventory? because right now i dont see it in there
No you accept it
Then you will be able to select if you want to put it in your library (own it) or "Add to my Steam Gift Inventory" and then you can gift it
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 20 @ 5:11pm