Orca MS15LF 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 4:30
Discussion Alerts
Oh my god! Why am I getting so many discussion alerts from threads I never subscribed to? I came on here and I got 244 alerts. I don't need all this. How do I stop it? Thanks.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
Black Blade 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 4:31 
Look at the fourm the treads are in you are maybe subscribed to the treads

And is these not the second time you post these (last time a long time ago)
Edit
Ya found it:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/810939351486371832

So why are you posting abut these again? did you fix it last time? did you follow what we replay to you then?
最后由 Black Blade 编辑于; 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 4:35
Orca MS15LF 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 4:47 
I went throught what I was told before and I'm still getting what I don't want. I got some info on one of the Assassins Creed games and I don't even like those games. I've had many other post ffrom others games I never play that I never posted about.
Black Blade 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 4:49 
引用自 Darth Fuge
I went throught what I was told before and I'm still getting what I don't want. I got some info on one of the Assassins Creed games and I don't even like those games. I've had many other post ffrom others games I never play that I never posted about.
It all sounds to me like you subscribe to something some were.... i cant think on any thing else that will make a message like that jump to you
Orca MS15LF 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 5:20 
I'd love to know how. I just got an alert called "Gifting A Gift" that only has somebody's question and somebody's answer. That was all created recently and I have NOTHING to do with that. It seems Steam has problems leaking out messages to the wrong people or others are hacking what disgussions we joined. I don;t post of here often and I had 244 alerts to other disgussions that is 98% garbage to me. I can't change my user name otherwise I'll lose my games. Steam needs fixing.
Black Blade 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 5:22 
ok lets do like these can you link me to one of the message you got?
Black Blade 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 6:08 
ok man please go here:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/

And tell me what you see if on the right side it says you are subscribed
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2014 年 2 月 20 日 下午 4:30
回复数: 6