全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Help and Tips > トピックの詳細
steam pls answer me...
how much would you take to my credit card i only get 25$ but when i check my account 300$ lost ??? ASAP pls... cause this aint a joke
< >
1-10 / 10 のコメントを表示
Chris 2014年2月20日 13時27分 
You need to contact customer support, we can't help you.
Create a support account here (use different login/pass than steam account):

https://support.steampowered.com/register.php

Create a support ticket here:

https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php
what is this for
i just want to ask if u have any idea about this scam:?
XtraiTorPunK の投稿を引用:
what is this for
i just want to ask if u have any idea about this scam:?

Firstly, unless you have clear evidence you've been scammed, you cannot say it is one.

Secondly, as already stated, NOBODY here can help you. We're just users, even the mods. You can ONLY deal with account and payment queries by creating a support account and ticketing them. Note that support are a little snowed under at the moment, and may take a few days getting back to you.

Lastly, I don't expect you to answer this question, just ask yourself - is it JUST Steam I've visited that may have caused this over-charge? Your first point of contact really should be to ring your card provider and find out what those charges are in any case.
最近の変更はcrunchyfrogが行いました; 2014年2月20日 15時39分
so big tax's huh...? im from other country but dats to big i only get 25$ then they took 300$+ lol
ty anyway
XtraiTorPunK の投稿を引用:
so big tax's huh...? im from other country but dats to big i only get 25$ then they took 300$+ lol
ty anyway

All the more reason to contact your card supplier. They can tell you precisely the data on ALL transactions on that card. Valve can only tell you about Steam transactions.
i read it from them i think steam doen'st know about this hope so but it stated their maybe the tax d bank or credit company took to much from me
ok tomorow tnx anyway
You're welcome :)

It most likely is some sort of oversight. It can often happen if you tried to buy something and there was an error or delay in the transaction. The way the online payments work (everywhere) is that the sender (the retailer) sends data which must agree with the recipient's (the bank/provider). If, at the end of the day, both bits of data don't "handshake" then the money usually goes back into your account.

This is another reason why it's a good idea to speak to your provider first, as not only can they get a clearer picture of all payments, but they can usually override such errors without having to wait, hoping the end-of-day procedures sort it out.
hoping i just wish they return it to me
< >
1-10 / 10 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Help and Tips > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2014年2月20日 13時16分
投稿数: 10