Zeta506 Feb 20 @ 8:55pm
Rules of Conduct.
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.<----- Under the agreement.

So If a female 3d model in a game Is posted in a Sex postion under a workshop file where people can veiw it as well. Wouldn't that violate the rule being as it defames Women in a sexual matter?

I'm just wondering Since I see many of these distastefull posts which I personally disaprove of.

again thank you your time,
zeta506.
Last edited by Zeta506; Feb 20 @ 9:01pm
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
WhereIsBusmin Feb 20 @ 9:06pm 
I don't think it would violate that particular rule, but check out this Steam Support page and the text I have quoted from it:

Steam Support > The Steam Workshop

What types of items should be reported?

Any inappropriate items, including but not limited to, racism, sexuality, or prejudice. Also any copyright or stolen material should be reported as well. For more information please review the Steam Workshop Legal Agreement here and the Steam Subscriber Agreement here.
Zeta506 Feb 20 @ 9:11pm 
So in a sense it would be inappropriate and also it goes agasint to the rules of conduct over defaming?
WhereIsBusmin Feb 20 @ 9:18pm 
Originally posted by Zeta506:
So in a sense it would be inappropriate and also it goes agasint to the rules of conduct over defaming?

It would be considered sexually inappropriate. I don't think it would be considered defaming - to me, that's more about reputation. It could be considered degrading but that isn't in the SSA. Either way, you're good to report if you wish.
Zeta506 Feb 20 @ 9:20pm 
once again thanks for helping me clarify the correct term.
WhereIsBusmin Feb 20 @ 9:21pm 
Originally posted by Zeta506:
once again thanks for helping me clarify the correct term.

Cheers.
Zeta506 Feb 20 @ 9:22pm 
So If I do report somthing under something being inappropriate, what rules does that go under?
Zeta506 Feb 20 @ 9:23pm 
steam agreement or rules of conduct?
WhereIsBusmin Feb 20 @ 9:29pm 
I think it will be implied with the sexual content. I would just report it for nudity and sexually explicit materials.
Zeta506 Feb 20 @ 9:29pm 
Alrighty!
UberNoodle Feb 21 @ 12:02am 
Yeah, I don't want to be reading the feed for a game about, let's say killing dragons or driving sports cars (or both! :D ) and be doing this in the living room, in a cafe or at work during my break and there, on the page is some anime 12 year old with her t*ts half out bending over to so some banal chore in the most sexually suggestive and repulsively detailed manner. Perhaps for the user who submitted that art or faked that 'screenshot', that's how he sees Skyrim or Hot Pursuit, but seriously ....?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 20 @ 8:55pm