This topic has been locked
ripped off
resently my son was aloud to open a steam account while playing online with so called friend this guy asked him to buy a game for him as a gift so being so vunrable he did is there any way you can banish this low life from ripping off young vunbuble children
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
TheWebDoctor Feb 17, 2014 @ 12:08am 
I don''t see the problem here....did this mysterious guy agree to give something back in return?

P.S. - If you don't mind what is your nationality?
Last edited by TheWebDoctor; Feb 17, 2014 @ 12:08am
TeKraken Feb 17, 2014 @ 12:14am 
Report the person via the link on their profile.

You could report it to steam support but they probably wont do anything as it just looks like a random act of kindness to them.
yes if he brought him the game he would play with him so my son did than he asked him to buy him another game a week later thats when i step in and told my son no so he told this person and then he delted his friendship good by 40 dollars
TeKraken Feb 17, 2014 @ 12:22am 
Yup goodbye $40 indeed.

Lesson learnt though?

Is there a setting for limiting purchases etc in the steam family settings?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/familyoptions#announcements

(edited link)
Last edited by TeKraken; Feb 17, 2014 @ 12:24am
i hate how this person should be unveiled how many other children has he done this to
Last edited by BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!; Feb 17, 2014 @ 12:25am
ӇƛƝƝƖƁƛԼ Feb 17, 2014 @ 1:14am 
Shouldnt you have told your son not to do this before ever joining Steam? Who gave him 40 bucks in the first place? Sorry, you as a parent should watch what he is getting into if he's that naive. No kid I know willingly blows 40.00 bucks on a stranger. They tend to be as greedy as the rest of the kids in the world and save it for themselves. Why do I get the feeling your actually the one who lost the 40.00 bucks? Adults fall for anything.
Last edited by ӇƛƝƝƖƁƛԼ; Feb 17, 2014 @ 1:15am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 17, 2014 @ 12:03am