royalkelly Feb 17 @ 12:03am
ripped off
resently my son was aloud to open a steam account while playing online with so called friend this guy asked him to buy a game for him as a gift so being so vunrable he did is there any way you can banish this low life from ripping off young vunbuble children
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Revan Feb 17 @ 12:08am 
I don''t see the problem here....did this mysterious guy agree to give something back in return?

P.S. - If you don't mind what is your nationality?
Last edited by Revan; Feb 17 @ 12:08am
TeKraken Feb 17 @ 12:14am 
Report the person via the link on their profile.

You could report it to steam support but they probably wont do anything as it just looks like a random act of kindness to them.
royalkelly Feb 17 @ 12:17am 
yes if he brought him the game he would play with him so my son did than he asked him to buy him another game a week later thats when i step in and told my son no so he told this person and then he delted his friendship good by 40 dollars
TeKraken Feb 17 @ 12:22am 
Yup goodbye $40 indeed.

Lesson learnt though?

Is there a setting for limiting purchases etc in the steam family settings?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/familyoptions#announcements

(edited link)
Last edited by TeKraken; Feb 17 @ 12:24am
royalkelly Feb 17 @ 12:25am 
i hate how this person should be unveiled how many other children has he done this to
Last edited by royalkelly; Feb 17 @ 12:25am
Hannibal's Leftovers Feb 17 @ 1:14am 
Shouldnt you have told your son not to do this before ever joining Steam? Who gave him 40 bucks in the first place? Sorry, you as a parent should watch what he is getting into if he's that naive. No kid I know willingly blows 40.00 bucks on a stranger. They tend to be as greedy as the rest of the kids in the world and save it for themselves. Why do I get the feeling your actually the one who lost the 40.00 bucks? Adults fall for anything.
Last edited by Hannibal's Leftovers; Feb 17 @ 1:15am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 17 @ 12:03am