bsod while i try to download any game on steam
As title say im getting bsod every time i try to download some game after like 5 minutes,this never happend before.I dont know what do to now..
any help is welcome :)
< >
Beiträge 110 von 10
AlkoS 11. Feb. 2014 um 2:55 
before like 6-7 days,i didnt change any hardware i tried reinstalling my win7 but didnt help...
was looking on forums for solution but nothing helped
AlkoS 11. Feb. 2014 um 2:59 
it was driver_irql_not_less_or_equal,i still have dumb files but i dont know how to read it...
Ursprünglich geschrieben von AlkoS:
it was driver_irql_not_less_or_equal,i still have dumb files but i dont know how to read it...
wait so you had windows 8.1 move to that and you get it? i get that on windows 8.1 from when i play some games

And by searching its seem like its most likey be a driver problem
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Black Blade; 11. Feb. 2014 um 3:01
AlkoS 11. Feb. 2014 um 3:01 
no i have win7
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AlkoS; 11. Feb. 2014 um 3:01
AlkoS 11. Feb. 2014 um 3:09 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Muppet among Puppets:
Nvidia chipset (not the grafic card)?
i have nvidia chipset and grafic card...
AlkoS 11. Feb. 2014 um 3:17 
I found a promising article about "after 5 minutes"..... but its under construction.
hmm...that could be helpful
AlkoS 11. Feb. 2014 um 3:20 
What changed in regards to drivers? Did you changed the source for installation?
What does the hardware manager of windows 7 say about installed parts? Any ! or ?

Common base is, that its about drivers. (Some speak about memory function tests, hard drives, but just keep that in mind for later.)

i havent changed my hardware in a while,and i had my same driver installed in a longer time so idk what happend,but yea tnx for ur time and help :)
AlkoS 11. Feb. 2014 um 3:21 
yes
AlkoS 11. Feb. 2014 um 3:34 
If you have a cd from the motherboard with the drivers for it, personally i would install them again (if they worked in the past).
Otherwise i would try to find current ones for chipset, ethernet (if you bsod while download?), usb, soundchip, ..... look what other ones are on the cd.....
yea it could be the problem i dont have cd for it,i asked for help on win7 forum so i guess they can help me more cause they can check my dumb files
Try installing different or non beta drivers
< >
Beiträge 110 von 10
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 11. Feb. 2014 um 2:36