Weird Stuttering in L4D2, GMod and TF2.
(First of all, I'd like to say this right off the bat: I'm seriously stumped. I've tried everything that I can do and none of it's working. I really need some help or at least some information if people are having the same problems as me. Thanks for reading.)

It's been about a 2-3 weeks since my games have been acting up like this. But I can remember before a certain TF2 and Steam update happened, I was running on Highest settings, No lag with 60+ FPS. It's only when these updates happened is when I noticed that horrible stuttering. My PC's hardware is more than enough for TF2, L4D2 and GMod which is rather strange. I'll post my Specs right after this. I really have no last resorts, since like I mentioned before, I've tried updating my drivers, cleaning oout my PC and even reinstalled all 3 games. Alas, none of these worked, which sucks really friggin' bad.

If anyone else has this problem or has fixed it, please comment on how you did fix it because I quite am seriously about to lose my mind.

Thanks for your time-
Mentle.

=================================================
System Specs:
Processor: AMD-Quad Core-10-4655M- 3.6 Ghz APU with Radeon HD Graphics
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7620G+8600MDual Graphics
Ram: 8GB
=================================================
< >
Näytetään 1-8 / 8 kommentista
Make sure it's using the 8600 & not the integrated gpu.

Can you describe the stuttering please?

Is there any odd CPU or Memory activity in Task Manager? (spikes, high usage, etc)
Viimeisin muokkaaja on UberFiend; 7.6.2014 klo 14.20
Well. How could I make sure it's using the 8600?
The stuttering is sometimes like a second lag or in the wost case, it lasts for about 4 seconds and by that time I'm alredy dead. It occurs randomly.
And from what I know, the CPU and Mem is totally fine in game. I'll get back to you on that one.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Mentle™; 7.6.2014 klo 14.39
Yeah, the CPU is fine and Memory is fine too. All okay here.
Are your temps okay?

Not certain with igpu, try right-click desktop, Screen Res, Advanced Setting & see if you can change the adapter there.

Although they're AMD chips I don't think Catalyst Control Centre will do it.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on UberFiend; 7.6.2014 klo 14.44
Temps are fine. Idle it's 35 degrees. In game it's 52 degrees.
Sounds fine.
Yeah that's what's confusing me. It SOUNDS and LOOKS fine, but in game it's anything but fine.
Fixed! Turns out it was my Core temp was running too hot so I sprayed some compressed air in there and, thank God, it fixed!
< >
Näytetään 1-8 / 8 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 7.6.2014 klo 13.57