M[h]DarknessAssault[w]anygame Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:31pm
Unjustified trade ban
I didn't violate any rules and I was trade banned without reason. Who can I contact to have this resolved.

Steam Support Alert for guardianscaine - June 9th, 2014
Your trading privileges have been suspended for 2 weeks for violations of the Steam Trading Policy.

Trading privileges will be restored on June 23rd, 2014 at 9:13pm

More information on this topic is available here: Steam Trading Policy
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
ⒽⒸⒼ³ ℙaulieTex Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:38pm 
Its not the 23rd of June yet. Wait untiil then and you can trade again. not that long.
Last edited by ⒽⒸⒼ³ ℙaulieTex; Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:39pm
M[h]DarknessAssault[w]anygame Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:40pm 
Originally posted by ⒽⒸⒼ Pegasi:
Its not the 23rd of June yet. Wait untiil then and you can trade again. not that long.
Absolutely not. Eating an unjustified trade ban is complete nonsense. Why should I tolerate juvenile behavior?
Last edited by M[h]DarknessAssault[w]anygame; Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:41pm
Black Blade Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:45pm 
I do not think they will remove the ban and you will have to wait any way... but you can try to connect support and find out what happen there:
https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php

You will need a Support account for it as they do not use Steam account on that site:
https://support.steampowered.com/register.php?s=84cc843cc85c8f40686554fb7fe8ff7a
M[h]DarknessAssault[w]anygame Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:46pm 
Originally posted by Black Blade:
I do not think they will remove the ban and you will have to wait any way... but you can try to connect support and find out what happen there:
https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php

You will need a Support account for it as they do not use Steam account on that site:
https://support.steampowered.com/register.php?s=84cc843cc85c8f40686554fb7fe8ff7a
Thanks I created the account and filed a ticket. I'm curious if the person who banned me is a Volunteer or actual staff member.
Black Blade Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:47pm 
Originally posted by Michelle - unjustified trade ban:
Thanks I created the account and filed a ticket. I'm curious if the person who banned me is a Volunteer or actual staff member.
I do not think the Community Volunteer mod can or mess with trade ban at all
M[h]DarknessAssault[w]anygame Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:48pm 
Originally posted by Black Blade:
Originally posted by Michelle - unjustified trade ban:
I do not think the Community Volunteer mod can or mess with trade ban at all
Thanks for the information, I'm eager to hear what they have to say.
I am Innocent Rage Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:27pm 
Was going to comment on what I saw and then I saw your profile background wallpaper and decided to give you the benefit of the doubt [as your suspension showed no details for us].

"That sucks". Contact them as others said if you really didn't do anything.
Matt Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:36pm 
Originally posted by Michelle:
Could be an automated trade ban; it doesn't take a person to do everything. Trade bans happen for every specific reasons though. You might want to figure out what happened; because trust me, something that you're not telling us happened.
M[h]DarknessAssault[w]anygame Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:51pm 
Originally posted by Matt:
Originally posted by Michelle:
Could be an automated trade ban; it doesn't take a person to do everything. Trade bans happen for every specific reasons though. You might want to figure out what happened; because trust me, something that you're not telling us happened.
I have never scammed anyone in a trade.
Matt Jun 8, 2014 @ 11:04pm 
Does anyone else use your account?
Did anyone else use your account without your knowledge? (probably can't answer that)
Any recent trades involving keys, gifts, etc that were reversed?

At the end of the day, contact support if you have questions or need more info on the trade ban.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:31pm