SgtWireless Jan 31, 2013 @ 1:56pm
Cant view screenshots uploaded on the friends activity tab.
I cant seem to see them. They dont load and clicking to enlarge them doesnt work either. Anyone else having similar issue.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
rip my rares Jan 31, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
I thought it was just me with this issue. I cannot view them also. You can view them if you click on them and then click on the top url link.
greuben ♥ Jan 31, 2013 @ 3:06pm 
We are aware of the issue and are working on it. No data has been lost, and if you check in a browser other than Steam, you should see them.

We've fixed the error for any new screenshots being uploaded, and are working on fixing the error for screenshots that were posted about 1:30 AM GMT today and 10:45 PM GMT today, as those have been cached with bad data (though the source is still in tact.)

Technical details for those interested: We were passing a duplicate Content-Disposition HTTP header entry for the affected screenshots, which most browsers ignore, but the Steam browser throws an error. We've fixed the issue now, but the duplicate entry has been already been cached for the affected screenshots, so we still need to clear the cache for those screenshots.
SgtWireless Jan 31, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
Wow, Thanks for the response. I didnt expect to get an official response on this discussion especially over something small like this.
Clan Wolf Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:51am 
yeah this is still a occuring problem, thanks greuben for that insight. please keep us posted. greuben, is there things we can do on our end? like verify caches and multiple defrags? couldn't hurt
Last edited by Clan Wolf; Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:59pm
Kodeki Dec 19, 2013 @ 11:27pm 
Thanks for the reply greuben, I was wondering why my screenshots weren't showing up at all.
那么,问题来了! Dec 20, 2013 @ 1:06am 
F12
pb Jan 5 @ 1:48pm 
Has this been resolved? I took a screenshot for a game I played, shared it publicly, but I cannot see it in Community hub -> Screenshots -> Recent, even after 20 hours.
kennykjc May 22 @ 2:29pm 
Been doing this for me for 3 days now.
Clan Wolf May 23 @ 6:39am 
they boosted servers traffic that they can handle quite a few months back, you would of noticed that right across the board on everything Valve to customer related services already and gabe said as much for the dota 2 traffic. like tf2 item servers load quicker than they ever did in the past, thanks VALVE!
Hoss May 23 @ 9:25am 
I can't even upload screenshots...
MioKlose May 23 @ 10:27am 
thanks for the response
Sandworms on Saturn May 23 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by Italian Cuisine:
thanks for the response

The Valve guy responded back in January 2013. They aren't referring to the current issue.
greuben ♥ May 23 @ 8:15pm 
Well, the current issue (not being able to upload screenshots since Wednesday) should be fixed now, too
Last edited by greuben ♥; May 23 @ 8:15pm
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2013 @ 1:56pm