xanic13 22 FEB 2013 a las 19:28
steam wont open needs update and has no connection
when i try to open steam i get a bar that pops up with giberish and a load bar then this error pops up "steam fatal error: steam needs to be online to update. please confirm your network connection and try again.
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
zkloud 22 FEB 2013 a las 21:33 
ive had the same problem with this for a week now. I have reset the router, lowered firewalls and reset my pc to an earlier date and still no luck.
Zuldwyn 23 FEB 2013 a las 0:19 
Well i have never had this problem but i just want to ask something how did you post this if you cant get on steam? and if this is a diffrent account try to reinstall steam if that doesnt work maybe you got a virus or someone hacked into your account im not trying to get you nervous but it could happen or your router might be broken and if its not you might be to far from your router to get and internet or your router might be very weak thats all i can think of really.
xanic13 23 FEB 2013 a las 12:17 
the internet is and was fine, i went on the internet, as in a web browser, also i fixed it by deleating the steam file in program files and redownloading it
mslaw 7 JUL 2015 a las 11:45 
I am having the same problem, and i have deleted steam 3 times and tried to reinstall it and still no luck. Steam should address this issue in a much better way than just a list of stuff to try. Like try telling us why its is happening? I am about done with Steam over this error. Has anyone solved this issue?
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 22 FEB 2013 a las 19:28