This topic has been locked
Sugram22 Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:00pm
elder scrolls online error 209 patchmanifesterror versionfail, does some1 knows WHT is wrong? HELP
when ESO (not steam version) Launcher is opened some time i get message box error 209 patchmanifesterror versionfail, it does not make it impossible to get in game, when open launcher i get in game & until i play i won't see it, when i exit it takes some time when it appear, also i tested i just opened launcher & didn't start game, just W8 & it appeared over time, so i can play & as long as i'm in game it doesn't appear, when i exit i don't see it right away

it happened after patch 1.12.2015

a) Does it mean Launcher didn't update?
b) New Launcher is Bugged?

cant it be fixed? if yes then how?

link on message box directs me to here
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6486
but this was made when people didn't get in game cause of it & cause they didn't, so my issue is different, that means that this wouldn't help

I CAN'T POST ON STEAM ESO PAGE SO PLZ DON'T REMOVE THIS POST :)
Last edited by Sugram22; Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:25pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Sugram22 Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:18pm 
also did any1 else had this issue?
Last edited by Sugram22; Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:19pm
ReBoot Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:22pm 
Originally posted by Sugram22:
You know, you would get more feedback if you'd post in the game forum.
Sugram22 Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:26pm 
Originally posted by ReBoot:

well i can't log in forum, it requires separate registration, i will if they change it
ReBoot Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:28pm 

well i can't log in forum, it requires separate registration, i will if they change it
First of all, there's an ESO forum here on Steam too. Is there a reason you don't want to post there?
Sugram22 Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:30pm 

First of all, there's an ESO forum here on Steam too. Is there a reason you don't want to post there?

i can't post there cause i don't have steam ver, so steam doesn't allow
ReBoot Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:30pm 

Well, then you still can post in Bethesda's own ESO forum. Afterall, you have the game. So just register there and you're good.
Sugram22 Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:36pm 

Well, then you still can post in Bethesda's own ESO forum. Afterall, you have the game. So just register there and you're good.

oh god, it wants invitation code, so cant reg, no idea what it is or how to get it
okey
ReBoot Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:46pm 

oh god, it wants invitation code, so cant reg, no idea what it is or how to get it
Do you know Google?
https://hilfe.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7674/kw/forum%20invitation%20code
Sugram22 Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:53pm 

Do you know Google?
https://hilfe.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7674/kw/forum%20invitation%20code

i do, but i'm not ger

1 forum that i read mentioned after making game acc i should get it with mail, but i never did :(
Last edited by Sugram22; Dec 1, 2015 @ 3:00pm
ReBoot Dec 1, 2015 @ 11:11pm 
I cant read Bethesdas page in English, they redirect me to German. Anyway, they tell you to contact their support if you haven't received that email.
You could also use Google yourself to find this page in whatever language you use.
Sugram22 Dec 1, 2015 @ 11:18pm 
I cant read Bethesdas page in English, they redirect me to German. Anyway, they tell you to contact their support if you haven't received that email.
You could also use Google yourself to find this page in whatever language you use.

one problem, loging in support is impossible, log in button doesn't work its like a picture, like clicking on anywhere on the page, login button what comes after clicking login link, below user name & password slots, also its on the same site where forum is so i doubt i could log in even if the button would work
ReBoot Dec 1, 2015 @ 11:22pm 
Support portals tend to use different login credentials.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 1, 2015 @ 2:00pm