Grif Jul 29, 2016 @ 11:42pm
Steam Authenticator and Mobile codes super glitched
The codes that steam give me never work for mobile authenticator but yet when i dissable there glitchy azz program i get banned for market for 15 days, they seriousl need to fix their Sh*it if there gonna FORCE us to use this trash, i understand its for security and idiots so they dont loose their stuff but ffs this is the most unfriendly type of security for the user, it almost never works and when i try to sign into steam with it, itll never let me because it says its the wrong code even tho im dead azz looking at it and its correct, anyone else tired of this sh*it or havung thses problems, Steams been falling off alot lateley they need to get there ♥♥♥♥ togeteher
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Zukabazuka Jul 30, 2016 @ 12:24am 
Be sure the timer on your mobile is correct with the PC one. Also you have to type in the code while it still shows, if a new one shows up you have to give that one.

The reason for the 15 days is for account security, like someone hijacking your account disabling the device and trade away all your stuff.
Grif Jul 30, 2016 @ 1:25am 
Originally posted by Zukabazuka:
Be sure the timer on your mobile is correct with the PC one. Also you have to type in the code while it still shows, if a new one shows up you have to give that one.

The reason for the 15 days is for account security, like someone hijacking your account disabling the device and trade away all your stuff.
i understand the security but if theyre gonna have that much it should at least work correcctly its so good at keeping out other people it keeps out the actual owner -_- and yea i know those steam codes never work
Tev Jul 30, 2016 @ 1:28am 
It's worked correctly for me since the beta, on both iOS and now Android.

Do check your phone's time and timezone and ensure they're to update automatically. If all else fails, set it to manual, set up a wrong time by a minute or so on purpose, then set it back to automatic and it should resync. Then restart your phone.

If you're doing the confirmation on PC, then ensure your PC's time is correct too with w32tm /resync command under the Command Prompt (after enabling Windows Time under services.msc)
Originally posted by Tev:
It's worked correctly for me since the beta, on both iOS and now Android.

Do check your phone's time and timezone and ensure they're to update automatically. If all else fails, set it to manual, set up a wrong time by a minute or so on purpose, then set it back to automatic and it should resync. Then restart your phone.

If you're doing the confirmation on PC, then ensure your PC's time is correct too with w32tm /resync command under the Command Prompt (after enabling Windows Time under services.msc)

Didn't work. None of those. It seems Authentificator's trade function is BUSTED.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 29, 2016 @ 11:42pm