Why can't I sell things on the steam market?
I am trying to sell some of my tradeable items on steam. Altough it does not let me because it says I cant unless I have bought a game in the last year, and I do not meet this criteria. However I have bought many games off of Steam in the last month, and it still does not let me sell.
Naposledy upravil Dan; 24. srp. 2014 v 15.42
< >
Zobrazeno 110 z 10 komentářů
Was it less then 30 days ago? and was the first time you did so?
Dan 24. srp. 2014 v 15.33 
I bought my first game on Steam a little over a month ago, and three new ones about last week.
Dirvine789 původně napsal:
I bought my first game on Steam a little over a month ago, and three new ones about last week.
You have Steam guard on?
Hover your mouse over the BUY or SELL button and it will tell you wh you cannot use it. No need to guess.

It says you have not bought a game on Steam that qualifies for the "Between 30 and 365 days ago" rule.

Gifts, Retail games, and games bought outside of Steam do not count.
Dan 24. srp. 2014 v 20.57 
TirithRR původně napsal:
Hover your mouse over the BUY or SELL button and it will tell you wh you cannot use it. No need to guess.

It says you have not bought a game on Steam that qualifies for the "Between 30 and 365 days ago" rule.

Gifts, Retail games, and games bought outside of Steam do not count.
Yes I know those do not count, I have bought games in the time period it wants you to, it just doesnt let me sell.
Dan 24. srp. 2014 v 21.00 
Black Blade (card rain) původně napsal:
You have Steam guard on?
I turned it off and it didnt help
You turned it off, that was one mistake... now you have to wait 15 days from the time you turn it on again.
Dan 24. srp. 2014 v 21.01 
TirithRR původně napsal:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1047-EDFM-2932
I recently changed my credit card, would that activate the seven day cooldown?
I turned it off and it didnt help
Sorry i was hoping you did not do that.. not that you need to do it.. never turn-off Steam guard

I recently changed my credit card, would that activate the seven day cooldown?
I think that is possible, you can try looking here and see if you pass any of it:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1047-EDFM-2932&l=english
Naposledy upravil Black Blade; 25. srp. 2014 v 4.37
< >
Zobrazeno 110 z 10 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 24. srp. 2014 v 15.29
Počet příspěvků: 10