is it possible to deactivate games from your steam library?
I have a game that i want to take off my library, I know it's as simple as not installing it. Truth is that i want to play the game but it will NOT run due to some region issues. I want to eliminate the one i have and buy a key that works. As far as i know, i can't activate a key if i already have the game. Please let me know if it's possible. thx
Dernière modification de Steven The Tinfoil Hatter; 16 nov. 2012 à 8h38
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 4 sur 4
You'll probably have to contact Steam Support and ask them to remove the game from your account.
Bannoura a écrit :
I have a game that i want to take off my library, I know it's as simple as not installing it. Truth is that i want to play the game but it will NOT run due to some region issues. I want to eliminate the one i have and buy a key that works. As far as i know, i can't activate a key if i already have the game. Please let me know if it's possible. thx
Right click the game on your library list, go to "set categories" checkbox [] Hide this game from my library
Azurin a écrit :
Right click the game on your library list, go to "set categories" checkbox [] Hide this game from my library

This doesn't even relate to his question.

OP - Contact support.
Dernière modification de  KARR™; 19 aout 2014 à 3h31
This thread was created November 16th, 2012.
Please check the thread dates before posting on them.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 4 sur 4
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 16 nov. 2012 à 8h38