Bannoura Nov 16, 2012 @ 8:38am
is it possible to deactivate games from your steam library?
I have a game that i want to take off my library, I know it's as simple as not installing it. Truth is that i want to play the game but it will NOT run due to some region issues. I want to eliminate the one i have and buy a key that works. As far as i know, i can't activate a key if i already have the game. Please let me know if it's possible. thx
Last edited by Bannoura; Nov 16, 2012 @ 8:38am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
twig3721 Nov 16, 2012 @ 8:47am 
You'll probably have to contact Steam Support and ask them to remove the game from your account.
Azurin Aug 19 @ 3:13am 
Originally posted by Bannoura:
I have a game that i want to take off my library, I know it's as simple as not installing it. Truth is that i want to play the game but it will NOT run due to some region issues. I want to eliminate the one i have and buy a key that works. As far as i know, i can't activate a key if i already have the game. Please let me know if it's possible. thx
Right click the game on your library list, go to "set categories" checkbox [ ] Hide this game from my library
K.A.R.R. Aug 19 @ 3:31am 
Originally posted by Azurin:
Right click the game on your library list, go to "set categories" checkbox [ ] Hide this game from my library

This doesn't even relate to his question.

OP - Contact support.
Last edited by K.A.R.R.; Aug 19 @ 3:31am
ゆき Aug 19 @ 11:00am 
Steam Support can remove games from your Steam Library. Make your support ticket clear and concise.
Spirit Aug 19 @ 11:06am 
This thread was created November 16th, 2012.
Please check the thread dates before posting on them.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2012 @ 8:38am