Ads 2014 年 8 月 6 日 上午 7:35
MISSING ITEMS IN MARKETPLACE - 1 AWP Redline sold - 1 AWP Redline went missing...
I put 2 awps up for sale in the marketplace where one sold straight away and the 2nd one hasnt. It says in my listing history 1 is sold and the other 1 is "listing Created" but when i click on the green banner on marketplace i have no items i can withdraw back to my inventory..

I would like to recieve the 2nd awp back instead of selling but i cannot do so.

im not lying and starting to get very impatient since its an item with value of £20.

I made a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ticket 10 days ago and still steam can not reply.

WTF IS GOING ON STEAM?!?!

No idea on customer service at all and really i should be given something for free including my issue being resolved but steam wont because they are robbing b$%£%rds.

I paid money to get winter offensive keys...... i got 2 awps........ Sold 1 within 1 second and the other is still there 10 days later but its missing in my iventory!!! BUT it says listing created...

WTF all i want is my awp back because its bascially burning a £20 note...

RAGINGGGG.

No help on the support ticket so lets see if anyone from steam can actually help or just going to take the money and ignore everyone as per usual
< >
目前顯示第 1-4 則留言,共 4
Ads 2014 年 8 月 6 日 上午 7:40 
bump
Ads 2014 年 8 月 6 日 上午 7:43 
bump
Ads 2014 年 8 月 6 日 上午 7:43 
not going to stop bumping until someone from steam sees this
Black Blade 2014 年 8 月 6 日 上午 10:48 
引用自 Adz
not going to stop bumping until someone from steam sees this
So you may get ban for passing the rules of the forums or you can get these tread lock.. how will that help?

Give time to read the tread don't just burst out

If you want help with these connect support no they can help and there are Valve and will replay something you are not really likely to get here
< >
目前顯示第 1-4 則留言,共 4
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 8 月 6 日 上午 7:35
回覆: 4