Slippery Dad May 27, 2017 @ 12:03pm
No Form Of Online Games Work On My Computer (Not Just Steam)
I'm sorry if my explanation is bad I don't know the first thing about computers and that's why I need you guys so much
My computer is pretty good and I can do a lot on it (I don't remember the exact model but I bought it last year from digital storm, I think it was called vanquish something), a few months ago I attempted to sign into steam (which I had done successfully the night before) but was told that I could not connect to the steam server, so for a while I was looking up ways to fix steam not being able to connect to no avail (even uninstalling and reinstalling steam multiple times deleting every file that had anything to do with it), though recently I have discovered it was not just steam, I couldn't use battlenet either, it also prompted me that I was not able to connect, so at this point I was thinking that maybe they have a shared file of some kind that didn't work as my internet works fine, I can skype, upload to youtube, pretty much anything I want except online games, and just when I thought I had hit the end of the problems I realized that I can't even connect to in browser online games (the one I tried was "war attack" and it also told me I could not connect to the server) so at this point I at least know that there is one big problem, but I know absolutely nothing about computers and have no clue as to how to fix this issue, I haven't been able to play anything in like 4 months now and I'm really struggling to find a solution (it runs windows ten but I don't know the specs, I'm just a 15 year old kid who saved up for a computer and is now having issues)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
76561198152167391 May 27, 2017 @ 12:10pm 
Check your ports in your Internet Router? You might have blocked them.
Slippery Dad May 27, 2017 @ 12:15pm 
Originally posted by EstheR:
How would I do that? (sorry, when I say I don't know anything about computers I mean it)
Last edited by Slippery Dad; May 27, 2017 @ 12:15pm
76561198152167391 May 27, 2017 @ 12:18pm 
Originally posted by Spencer Shay:
Originally posted by EstheR:
How would I do that? (sorry, when I say I don't know anything about computers I mean it)
er you just visit your IP in your browser. Log in to the internet account. I forgot what ports to turn on but im sure you can find on youtube.
JustGO May 27, 2017 @ 12:32pm 
lol
BBG-JoshHomme May 27, 2017 @ 12:52pm 
lol
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 27, 2017 @ 12:03pm