potato 25. marras, 2012 8.16
whats your DREAM GAME. does it exist or are you hoping that it gets made?
hi, this is basically what the title says. state your idea for a dream game, or what your dream game is, and then people can say if they have seen a game similiar to your idea!

my idea: a medieval sort of enviroment, as open world as possible, with 3 factions in the beginning, NO NPCS, NO QUESTS, EVERYTHING is made by the players, the generals the warriors the merchants the kings the lords the slaves. if you make money by fighting you can make a castle and start your own faction by hiring warriors and soldiers and making them join with diplomacy. if you're a merchant you can purchase another store and start a chain, so basically the combat is like planetside 2 but medieval, you have to start in one of the beginning 3 factions ( i don't know what they could be ) you can hire assasin to kill people and steal their stuff and then bring it to you, you can kill anyone at anytime, but, when you start the game there are random chances for the different situations you might be in, you might START as a guard a lord a soldier a merchant or a slave. which obviously encourages you to create multiple characters. another situation you can start in is someone like a policeman, or a law-enforcer. so if you see someone murdered in the street you have to arrest the killer, then again, you might be a detective. the cycle is endless.
Näytetään 1-15 / 47 kommentista
< >
TheRetrodude 25. marras, 2012 8.39 
HD remakes of every single classic adventure game put out by LucasArts, including everything from the original Maniac Mansion to Grim Fandango. Fans have been clamoring for them ever since the release of the Special Editions of Monkey Island 1 and 2, and it's about time they made it possible to play these games without piracy or spending a large sum of money on used copies from eBay.
potato 25. marras, 2012 8.40 
yeah that WOULD be pretty cool
tmwfte 25. marras, 2012 8.46 
Official collaboration between Rockstar and Warner Bros. to result in a legitimate Grand Theft Auto: Gotham City.
Nigel Burke ♥ 25. marras, 2012 8.51 
CS:go
LaserRaptor 25. marras, 2012 10.00 
A game where you can go anywhere you want in the game world, yet still have missions, and have guns and different factions, and a post apocalyptic setting filled with radiation, mutants, and anomalies. Theres already a game like that: STALKER
woodsf101 25. marras, 2012 11.16 
Rockstar games meets Bethesda and Voilation they make Skytheft auto the third. So you can hijack dragons and crash them into moutains while doing gang missions for the third street saints. AND HAVE A SWORD WHILE DOING IT!
TBAGtv 25. marras, 2012 11.24 
Well to be honest I want an MMORPG, but it would have to have great graphics, great combos & moves and deal with only Professional Wrestling with an arena mode in the ring.
Koreansk-Dansk Ryger (-。-)y-゜゜ 25. marras, 2012 11.37 
A WW2 game were a singleplayer campaign is a story about a soldier in the Wehrmacht on the western front ^^ Would be awesome
woodsf101 25. marras, 2012 12.26 
Man I, never noticed how creative people are.
­­­­­­Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel 25. marras, 2012 13.14 
A real Monster Hunter coop game on pc.. not some bs mmo with Monster Hunter features.
twilliams_ahhs 25. marras, 2012 13.53 
I already have a dream game which is the Sims! I'm a huge Sims fan, but I wish it could be a bit more realistic like real life stuff that happens though
SinisterSlay 25. marras, 2012 19.44 
M&B Warband, but with proper persistant co-op mode. Where you both exist on the same map, and time passes when any 1 player moves, and they can join fights in progress, or even leave the game and their character "goes home" and waits in the castle, allowing the game world to continue.

Also, I'd lvoe to see FF6 remade fully realized in 3D (and on PC obviously). Same with Rudra's treasure.
Cybot 26. marras, 2012 3.23 
Star Citizen, never thought i would see such a graphical beutifull and awesome space sim. Made by Chris Roberts, guy whoe made some of the best space sim games ever, like wingcommander and freelancer :D It's not out yet, but from the trailers and such looks amazing, and he has almost 7 million $ from crowdfunding, so i can't be the only one who like it xD
potato 26. marras, 2012 8.19 
The Rolling Cheese lähetti viestin:
A real Monster Hunter coop game on pc.. not some bs mmo with Monster Hunter features.
YES PLEASEE
emperorzorn 26. marras, 2012 8.50 
I'd like a Walking Dead style open world game. One where you travel to towns to loot food, medicine and ammunition to stay alive during a zombie apocalypse. I'm aware that there is this Arma2 mod, but I want something more polished with less empty spaces, a game like Fallout.
Näytetään 1-15 / 47 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50
Lähetetty: 25. marras, 2012 8.16