r_man2590 2012년 11월 13일 오후 2시 09분
Steam christmas Sale
Hi I only just downloaded steam in July and I was wondering when does the christmas sale usualy start? I know around christmas time but I would like some exact dates-ish, but also how big is the sale exactly? Will big games like skyrim and dishonerd be discounted?
7개 중 1-7 표시중
< >
tmwfte 2012년 11월 13일 오후 2시 12분 
Sometime in December, you're not going to get exact dates. Store wide, mostly. Skyrim, probably, Dishonored, maybe.
NilsJ 2012년 11월 13일 오후 2시 15분 
Skyrim will be at least 50% off, since its allready been on a daily sale for that. It might be higher. Im guessing Dishonored will be at least 33% off, or more likely higher.

I personally cant wait as Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs and Dishonored are all on my wishlist :-)
Hashbrick 2012년 11월 13일 오후 2시 50분 
Big games always get discounted on Holiday Sales, I really wouldn't expect Black Ops 2 to be on sale though, likely not for a year Activision really drains every amount they can cause they know people will still buy it.
r_man2590 2012년 11월 13일 오후 4시 11분 
Oh I am fine without COD I have battlefield three but thanks guys keep on posting if you have more to say
Killer Koala 2012년 11월 14일 오전 11시 33분 
I expect the sale to start on December 17th and extend into the new year. It's the biggest sale of the year. There will be new daily deals every day that run for 24 hours (or extend to 48 hours if there are Steam network problems) and big discounts on publisher packs (like every game made by X developer for such and such a price).

Also big AAA games that have been out for less than a year won't get big discounts, you might see it around 33% off. If it's been out for more than a year and not a CoD title then it will get a big discount.

Just get your bank account ready cause it typically gets emptied and then you wonder how you are going to play the hundreds of games you now have on your account.
ゆき 2012년 11월 14일 오후 1시 59분 
There is no official date announced for the sale. Only speculation as to when it starts. You'll get your official date.. well.. when Valve starts the sale on Steam. Although developers might let it slip before hand.. like pretty much every year.
Riddza 2012년 12월 15일 오후 9시 37분 
The dates for the upcoming sale were leaked by a developer (supposedly) who said this year it runs from Dec 20 to Jan 4 (which is a bit longer than last year's Xmas sale). Hope this helped
7개 중 1-7 표시중
< >
페이지당: 15 30 50
게시된 날짜: 2012년 11월 13일 오후 2시 09분
게시글: 7