Kieron Fuller Oct 30, 2012 @ 10:01am
DAY Z!
Is DAY Z worth buying OA or just stick with the ARMA 2 zombie sever??
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Hawkes Oct 30, 2012 @ 10:29am 
no it is not becouse very soon you will have to buy it again when it goes standalone i believe which will be realesed before the end of the year.
Kieron Fuller Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:22am 
im sure i read something saying that you wont have to buy it again because you can carry playing the mod, and are you sure it gets released before the end of the year because it sounds too quick to be true
Hawkes Oct 30, 2012 @ 12:09pm 
thats what i remember reading dean rocket hall said he wanted the standalone out before the end of the year or early next year but i could be wrong i cant run arma so i dont really care about DayZ but i do keep up to date on it becouse i love the concept.

also you might want to look into WarZ same concept as DayZ but built from the ground up to be a zombie MMO so no wierd zombies like DayZ i have a Spare beta guest pass if you want to try it out it lets you play for 2 days it activates tommorow
Kieron Fuller Oct 30, 2012 @ 12:33pm 
im fine but thaks for the offer and the info
Dave Jan 4, 2013 @ 12:28pm 
Garbage game, graphics are crap, game controls are cumbersome and annoying not like your traditional games. Every button on the keyboard is used for something or another, you have to tap some keys twice in conjunction with others to perform an action. Zombies are unrealistically smart. Just a garbage game. My friend convinced me to waste $18 on this crap
Blunt_Zephyr (Banned) Jan 4, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
Ahh, what's the matter Weeny? More than left or right click too much..lol

The games controls are a lil 'wonky' but it truly is an amazing game..Graphics are crap?!..You have no clue son! Graphics as well done as Skyrim.. (that is if your computer isnt a complete pile!) Zombies smart?...Sure you wernt playing that hack-game War Z? Zombies will be totally redone for the stand alone. As it stands now, the zombies barely have a clue..if they did, they'd be dangerous.
Sloppy Seconds Jan 4, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
You didn't have to buy it prior, what you purchased was Arma 2, not Day Z; you got Day Z for free. If you buy the standalone version, what you are actually buying this time around is day Z.
Dave Jan 4, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
Yeah, already uninstalled it. I can max em out and they don't look that great
Sloppy Seconds Jan 4, 2013 @ 2:07pm 
Skyrim looked good? This is the first I'm hearing of this.
Mamba Feb 15, 2013 @ 9:14pm 
Hello all i was just looking for some advice. I want to play arma 2 but my current computer cant run that well. I just wanted some suggestions on any good graphics card or a good afordable gaming computer. thank you for your time
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2012 @ 10:01am