Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Discussions > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Redeem steam games ?
Hi is there a way that we can redeem our games on steam the way Origin does ?.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
What do you mean exactly?

Some games come with a code you can type into Steam to get it in your library
Origin lets you redeem the product code of the game and they let you download a new game for the game you just redeemed.
Thanks found what am looking for but don't think i can't use it as i think its only for people from USA :(.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από funkstar45; 19 Οκτ 2012, 15:54
I got to say tho this does suck if buying games and cant redeem them on steam if your from the UK.
Unless you buy a particular region's locked game, it doesn't really matter. What are you looking to redeem on Steam?
codmw 3 only thing is it is a retail game and not from steam.would that cause it not to work ?.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από funkstar45; 19 Οκτ 2012, 16:03
MW3 is a Steamworks title, every copy for PC activates on Steam.
So why can't i redeem the game ?.I have put in the correct code about 4 times now.
I checked your profile, and it says that you've already got the game. When you try entering the code, does it give you the "product already owned" message? Trying to redeem when you already own the product will not result in a gift copy.
I get this... The wallet code you entered is invalid.
I thought if you redeem a game that steam would give cash so you can dl games from them.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από funkstar45; 19 Οκτ 2012, 16:13
No. A Steam Wallet code is basically a gift card that you can buy from Gamestop (and I think some Best Buy locations now). You can't trade in a code for Steam Wallet cash.
Ah ok and thanks for the info you have been a gr8t help thanks.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Discussions > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 19 Οκτ 2012, 15:15
Αναρτήσεις: 13