Steam needs more free games
steam needs to supply more fun and efficient free games. Most of them lag really bad and are boring.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 406
Ye more free game but beter one's :)
No. More scammers...
Ultima modifica da Mu6o; 4 set 2012, ore 15:34
i respect that they need to make money, but studys show most of their players are f2p only.
What it needs is less. All of the F2P MMOs clogging up the MMO category end up making you pay for a thinly-veiled demo anyway.
Messaggio originale di HTranger41:
i respect that they need to make money, but studys show most of their players are f2p only.

What studies are those, exactly?
TF2 studies from the pro gamers...
Messaggio originale di HTranger41:
google it
You can't find them yourself, so you want me to. Gotcha ;)
Steam just want money all the time they do not think about people who do not have a lot of money.
i have total respect for steam i was just making a little suggestion thats all. and for the record i do know that IGN did the study. its on their website
Messaggio originale di Snails:
Steam just want money all the time they do not think about people who do not have a lot of money.

Because Steam is a living thing! Stop talking rubbish, they make enough from hats and even more. Just it's ridiculous to post more and more games which are F2P... There will be eventually, but at once, I doubt it... Also Steam doesn't make most of the games, they have some of them and the TF2 the only F2P game... What do you want? Dota 2 will also be F2P, stop whinning for games, go get a job, work hard, get paid, buy a game like everyday gamer does!
More free games?
Hell no... Steam already gives some awesome Discounts.
I am not rich and I would love to some games to be free but right now some free game end up to be more expencie than a actuall game... for exemple TF... is free but limited, get something (5€ / 5 dolars is the minimal on the steam wallet) so is kinda cheap to turn it into Premium, but look games like DOTA or LoL or some free MMOs... you get too exited and if you get a item or so you probably end up spending up to 80 Dolars or more!
Also I would love to ppl to end the DLCs thing... launch the game at 49,99 Dolars for exemple... weeks or month later there's a DLC around 10 Dolars... so more free games... thanks but no thanks
Im 15 cant work yet and i do not sit on my PC all day like a fat boy just want to add that thanks. :)
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 406
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 4 set 2012, ore 15:30