Daily deals now run for 48 hours :)
I noticed that Magic 2014, 3D Mark and now Omerta run for 48 hours.

Thats amazing for people who missed it. You get an extra 24 hours.
I love this little change.

Please VALVe keep it :happymeat:
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-8 commenti su 8
Well it was like these for a while...
Maybe because its around the world and Valve understand that some may be just on the Sec btreen deals and miss them on some time zone
I think it is really awesome
But maybe its just that day become 48 hours and two of us did not hear abut it yet :D:
"Around the world" doesn't matter, as the day has 24 hours, everywhere. Not counting polar days here, but I assume people there run on a 24 hour clock as well.

For example, in germany, the "Steam day" currently starts at 19:00 (this may be different when DST changes come into play, which might not happen on the same day everywhere). It doesn't mean a 1-day sale only lasts 5 hours -- it will simply last until 19:00 the next day.

These days might be different for other sites. The "humble day" starts at 20:00 around here.
Ya, it's been like this since the summer sale.
Messaggio originale di Finaldeath:
Ya, it's been like this since the summer sale.

Bah, you beat me to it... by 16 hours.
Yet once in awhile you can still manage to find someone who whines about missing a deal, truly astonishing.

In fact, I remember just last week someone whined about missing a weekend deal right here on the steam forums. That's at least 72 hours of the deal being alive ._.
Ultima modifica da Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 9 ott 2013, ore 11:11
Useful, can't expect people to have easy access to an internet-connected device 24/7
Yeah, but as online-based business that is running an online-based gaming platform, you can sort of expect your customers to have reasonable online-access... if they don't, it's really their own fault.

On larger sales, online-shops sometimes run deals for just a few hours. Steam did that on the summer sale too, where they had an 8 hour schedule, and if I'm not mistaken I even encountered 6 hour schedules on another shop.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-8 commenti su 8
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 8 ott 2013, ore 11:38