Steam Desktop vs Steam Full Screen
What do you people think is better? The Desktop or Big Picture aka ps3/xbox type theme. Comment your choice. Desktop vs Big Picture
Naposledy upravil MattyBangBang; 8. říj. 2013 v 9.56
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 75 komentářů
You mean desktop vs Big Picture?

I prefer desktop on my PC as I don't use a controller much and switch between things often.

If I had a dedicated box for Steam that I only games on, I would probably go for the Big Picture mode.

It all depends on the situation. That is why I like having the option, though I also prefer m&k over controller.
desktop is the best
steam desktop !
While Big Screen is prettier, it conveys a *lot* less information, and is a bit more clunky to move through.

Personally I've been waiting for Valve to "prettify" the Steam desktop interface for years, but they never seem to see it as an asset that qualifies for that kind of upgrade.
like the big screen but really glad they didn't take away desktop, some tasks are just too complicated to mess with a controller
Sr. K 8. říj. 2013 v 13.00 
I didn't find the steam big picture useful..
Mr. J původně napsal:
I didn't find the steam big picture useful..

That's because it's meant to be used with a controller; take away your mouse/keyboard, and then tell me which is easier to use.
I think both are good.. I primarily use the desktop UI though. I've little use for BPM. XBMC does more and I can just run Steam games through it if I want a TV Frontend.
Naposledy upravil Persephone Sapphora; 10. říj. 2013 v 23.29
I use BP often when playing with a gamepad. This way, the overlay is controllable with the gamepad.
I would love it if the desktop version got a visual upgrade so that it was more in line with Big Picture. I prefer the functionality of the desktop version and would like it to remain similar to how it is now with regards to layout, but Big Picture is light years ahead with its appearance and style
Desktop.
Chas. 9. říj. 2013 v 10.27 
Desktop mode with the big icons.

I like BPM, but it takes up GPU time to the tune of 4-5%. Not a big deal, except when you're playing games that put 100% load on your GPU.
o k k 9. říj. 2013 v 11.16 
Big picture lags much but it looks cool.ANYWAY it doesn't let me enter my acc
Desktop because Big Picture crashes my systems as soon as i try to enter it. I don't normally have those types of problems either so it's strange.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 75 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 8. říj. 2013 v 9.36
Počet příspěvků: 75