iamthesargent Sep 26, 2013 @ 9:38pm
SteamOS and the Oculus Rift
With the recent announcements about the SteamOS and their Steam Box, I'm curious if Valve has put the Oculus Rift into consideration yet, and if they plan to add it to their current list of games.

Anyone know anything on this one/ thoughts on the matter?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Black Blade Sep 26, 2013 @ 10:58pm 
Originally posted by iamthesargent:
With the recent announcements about the SteamOS and their Steam Box, I'm curious if Valve has put the Oculus Rift into consideration yet, and if they plan to add it to their current list of games.

Ok first to add oculus rift is up to the game Developer not Valve (Steam) for each game

And Valve did all ready do it with HL2 and Portal 2
Revan Sep 26, 2013 @ 11:39pm 
I'm pretty sure they will since, Valve is a big supporter of the Oculus Rift I believe. I can't confirm it at the moment since we know very little about the Steam OS.
SMX87 Oct 9, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by Black Blade:
Originally posted by iamthesargent:

Ok first to add oculus rift is up to the game Developer not Valve (Steam) for each game

And Valve did all ready do it with HL2 and Portal 2

What Lord Revan said. I believe iamthesargnet is talking about intergration of oculus rift into steamOS which is highly likely.
Spawn of Totoro Oct 9, 2013 @ 2:50pm 
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamuniverse

There is a better forum to discuss this.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2013 @ 9:38pm