When will free weekends come back!
are they coming back?
< >
25 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Free weekends depend on the publishers. Like sales.
Some people like free weekends as it is a method of try before you buy and some people don't like them as they may have a rubbish internet connection so it's Catch 22
En son 박니키 tarafından düzenlendi; 15 Ağu 2013 @ 12:16
İlk olarak Nikomai Hurashi tarafından gönderildi:
Some people like free weekends as it is a method of try before you buy and some people don't like them as they may have a rubbish internet connection so it's Catch 22
And some people just want to play for free as much as they can get away with.
İlk olarak Tito Shivan tarafından gönderildi:

I'm guilty of this. To be fair though, I've purchased all of the games I've done this with, not right away mind you.
I'm one of those people :3
İlk olarak Nikomai Hurashi tarafından gönderildi:
İlk olarak Sloppy Seconds tarafından gönderildi:

I'm guilty of this. To be fair though, I've purchased all of the games I've done this with, not right away mind you.

I just like free stuff. And tbh, sometimes it helps to play it before I buy it to realize I just hate the game.
It's not really any different from Game Demos, in my opinion. If a game has a Demo, you play to see if it's worth buying or not; not everyone wants to buy a game based on "research" (especially since you can't always trust the reviewer(s)' opinions. I'm in favor of free to play weekends for two reasons: 1) all sales are final once you do buy it (no returns), and 2) there's always a percentage of folks who will buy a good game after the weekend, so it helps flagging sales and boosts a game's player count. If the download time is prohibitive (say, on dial-up), nobody says you *have* to do it.
Free Weekends have not gone, NS2 has one now
Funnily enough, four days after the OP posted this we had a free game week (not just weekend), and are currently in another free weekend.
There should be a free weekend or free day event during a holiday or randomly so you get a specific (old) game free forever instead of it deleting after the weekend is over :O i know they wouldnt do that but that would be awesome xD free games are always good xP haha
I like it cos it's try before you buy. Only issue i have is limited games on Free Weekend to what ever can't be shifted in store ....
Natural Selection 2 is currently having a free weekend: http://store.steampowered.com/app/4920/
free weekends are the best I always try out the new games.
< >
25 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 15 Ağu 2013 @ 10:48
İleti: 25