Issac Brock Jul 25, 2013 @ 1:31pm
Mid Week Madness beats Steam Summer Fail.
I don't remember too many -85%.
Last edited by Issac Brock; Jul 25, 2013 @ 2:33pm
Showing 1-15 of 62 comments
< >
Tito Shivan Jul 25, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
Last time i checked, Summer sale didn't have a 'best price' guarantee.
A game goes on sale for deeper, and people just complains.
You're making it closer and closer to SPUF level of self entilement and QQing.
Issac Brock Jul 25, 2013 @ 2:28pm 
Originally posted by Tito Shivan:
Last time i checked, Summer sale didn't have a 'best price' guarantee.
A game goes on sale for deeper, and people just complains.
You're making it closer and closer to SPUF level of self entilement and QQing.

Whatever! What is this "people just complains."? What language are we speaking here?
Last edited by Issac Brock; Jul 25, 2013 @ 2:30pm
Gus the Crocodile Jul 25, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
Originally posted by Issac Brock:
I donèt remember too many -85%.
I don't see too many -85% now; I see a total of one. Boy, I'm sure everyone would have been pleased if Steam ran "-85% on Trine 2" and called it their Summer Sale. Discounting practically everything on the store would never beat that!
Issac Brock Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by x64DeadPixel:
Summer Sale was great.

Ya, what was not to love about it? I especially enjoyed when they took one day’s sale and ran it again. You can tell they spent a lot of time working on this sale! The service? Heck, having to enter your sale information over and over and over and over again, just to have it crash and crash and crash and crash, that was pure genius, great entertainment, haven't had so much fun in ages and even if you couldn't actually buy the games you wanted they gave you something to play in the meantime.

Seriously though, I'm glad it worked out for you!
Last edited by Issac Brock; Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:20pm
Rick Jul 25, 2013 @ 4:34pm 
Originally posted by x64DeadPixel:
Summer Sale was great.

Ya, what was not to love about it? I especially enjoyed when they took one day’s sale and ran it again. You can tell they spent a lot of time working on this sale! The service? Heck, having to enter your sale information over and over and over and over again, just to have it crash and crash and crash and crash, that was pure genius, great entertainment, haven't had so much fun in ages and even if you couldn't actually buy the games you wanted they gave you something to play in the meantime.

You seem to be a very angry and self-entitled person
Issac Brock Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:42pm 
Originally posted by Rick:

Pfffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Of course I'm self-entitled. Who isn't nowadays? What rock have you been living under? Welcome to the new Steam community!

Iam not a SPY Jul 25, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
what
Rick Jul 25, 2013 @ 6:27pm 
Originally posted by Rick:

Pfffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Of course I'm self-entitled. Who isn't nowadays? What rock have you been living under? Welcome to the new Steam community!

Don't presume to be the voice of the community. There are many people who aren't self-centered and conceited such as yourself.
Dr. Shocks . DO Jul 25, 2013 @ 6:31pm 
Then go buy Trine 2 if it's such a great deal! [I see the OP does not own it]
Last edited by Dr. Shocks . DO; Jul 25, 2013 @ 6:31pm
killa_cow Jul 25, 2013 @ 7:38pm 
Both ways, my wallet is empty.
IceDragon122 Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
summer sale was awesome! it made me part with $328 worth of my money....i'd say it did its job well -- i'm set till the chrismas sale -- probably longer!
Turban Maker Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:14pm 
Originally posted by DHC Dr. Danger:
I looked up entitled and unappreciative on dictionary.com and was redirected to this post.

I looked up dickweed and it was synonymous with [DHC] Dr. Danger¨.

Heh haven't heard dickweed in a while, 10 / 10 made me lol
Issac Brock Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:18pm 
Originally posted by Turban Maker:
Heh haven't heard dickweed in a while, 10 / 10 made me lol

Issac Brock Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:19pm 
Originally posted by IceDragon122:
summer sale was awesome! it made me part with $328 worth of my money....i'd say it did its job well -- i'm set till the chrismas sale -- probably longer!

See, now that's what I wanted to do. Lucky bugger you! You woulda hocked the family farm last summer sale cause that was a sale, I probably spent pretty close to that last year. Looks like you got enough to keep ya busy till the Christmas sale.
Last edited by Issac Brock; Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:20pm
CW Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:41pm 
Compared to its other Summer/Winter sales yes it failed in comparison. Most games repeated 4-5 times. But I spent maybe $35 got some of the things I wanted and a couple other cheap games that looked fun. So still grateful for the sale but yes it was pretty bad compared to the past ones. Maybe the many threads( I know one was like 14 pages) will help them rethink and plan better for their winter sale.
Showing 1-15 of 62 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 1:31pm