Chur0 Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:12pm
Valve, Thank You.
I just want to express my gratitiude towards Valve for caring so much about their customers (and I know it isn't just about the customers) to be able to throw on a sale like this. I think we should all show our appreciation and thank Valve for all of this wonderful content made easily available to us!
Showing 1-15 of 757 comments
< >
SDINO Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
I will say thanks to them for making a great game in the form of Half Life 2 which is probably the best game I ever played. I will thank them also for all the wonderful deals I got over the past many years and this year for my son and I. However I wish they would fix TF2 trading items so people can't steal from each other cuz I have a had a problem numerous times with my son glitching to take other people's items. Please Valve fix your trading system. Yes my kid should behave better and he has been banned from your game time and time again by me but if he was able to play with a proper trade system that didn't allow for stealing you would be getting more money from me for hats as my son would still be playing this game as of today even. Fix trading system in TF2 !!!!
muckymucks Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
If you're impressed by the summer sale you should have seen it a few years ago. Those were glorious summer sales. I was spending $40-50 a day. Now I'm struggling to spend $10.
Slaytheist Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
Originally posted by muckymucks:
If you're impressed by the summer sale you should have seen it a few years ago. Those were glorious summer sales. I was spending $40-50 a day. Now I'm struggling to spend $10.

That might be a side-effect of already having everything. There's a limit to new mechanics, and sadly a whole lot of everything now seems to be shoddy Minecraft imitations or re-hashing old games that are much more fun in their original form on my Commodore 64C. On that note, anybody got a spare set of 1541 replacement chips they could send me? :P
KLINK77 Jul 14, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
GMG gave some good sale competition recently.
Crazyfrog23 Jul 14, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
yeah other sites such as amazon and gmg have caught up with putting on sales to compete with valve and though they have been sucessful they can not live up to a good steam sale
<shae>injury Jul 14, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
ty for taking our monayz
SDINO Jul 14, 2013 @ 3:21pm 
Originally posted by YSignal:

Totally agree with this and I would go farther and say they have been kicking butt all year. I bought more from Green Man Gaming and other places this year than I did from Steam for sure.
robotic_phill Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:11pm 
Originally posted by YSignal:

GoG had a pretty sweet sale too. I'm struggling to see anything on the steam sale that i want/ don't alredy have.
Sickb0y Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:12pm 
Originally posted by <shae>injury:
ty for taking our monayz

100% agree I just want to rub baby oil all over Gabe body (:
cybaster80 Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:12pm 
Thanks Valve for the Sale!!
V-10 CLUB Z Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:16pm 
Originally posted by muckymucks:

Rose tinted glasses

and

You had less games at that time thus more reason to spend a lot
420 Blaze It Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:27pm 
Steam is doing great with all of this. Just the support is VERY bad.
Osmo Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
thank you
sqlboy2000 Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
Originally posted by Sickb0y:
Originally posted by <shae>injury:
ty for taking our monayz

100% agree I just want to rub baby oil all over Gabe body (:
Ew, thanks for that. I think I'm turned off permanently.
;)
Mega props to Steam, I still haven't spent $60 and already have 3 big budget games and a bunch of indy ones as well.
SafeFatNoob Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:34pm 
.After what felt like being kicked out of the Xbox network, it's good to see some companies still doing good.
Well done Valve!
Showing 1-15 of 757 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:12pm