so many free mmo games on steam.
dont get me wrong I think it’s a great idea so that for steam to help other gaming companies to get there game notice but seriously that is a lot of free games and most to some of them are empty (being that there is no one on steam playing those games) I am not saying that I want valve to take them off of steam it’s just a lot of free mmo games to play idk what I am trying to say just took a notice at it XD
Legutóbb szerkesztette: REDSHADOW; 2013. jún. 8., 16:47
< >
115/125 megjegyzés mutatása
Most of them are terrible anyway.
Armchair General eredeti hozzászólása:
Most of them are terrible anyway.

i figured i tried some and ended deleteing it of my library
I think there should be stats of the player #s on each of the games so you know what youre getting into (if it's not a single player)
Kuzuru eredeti hozzászólása:
I think there should be stats of the player #s on each of the games so you know what youre getting into (if it's not a single player)

steamcharts can help with that.
http://steamcharts.com/

simply enter the game i the search box for the active player numbers. Tracks sp and mp combined, so if a game has sp and mp it will only give you the numbers for both combined.
Problem is most of them are near unplayable without spending some money in game. People see "free", get excited, start playing, and quit because there are sudden fees.
That will for ever be the burden of free to play games. It's hard to break even without trying to squeeze money from gamers when trying to keep f2p games afloat.
Nice to try them though.
Spent 400+ hours on Spiral Knights, second most-played game on my profile. I still don't know why.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: kalirion; 2013. jún. 9., 18:42
I hate F2P games, F2P = Pay to win.
_Apocalipse_ eredeti hozzászólása:

To be honest, that only really applies to PVP. AFAIK most F2P MMOs still allow you to grind whatever gear is necessary for PVE.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: kalirion; 2013. jún. 9., 18:46
_Apocalipse_ eredeti hozzászólása:

luckly the makers at bethesda that are making the game the elder scrolls online dont believe in the PAY 2 Win consept so we all will enjoy with out that factor :D yay bethesda
I agree with your point. Any free games make you end up paying more via micro-transactions. The cheaper the game, the more ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ it has.
the VAST 90% are just 'cookie-cutter' of WoW
it sparked something new and most people just wanted to ride out on someone else's sucess
Cybran Red Dog eredeti hozzászólása:
the VAST 90% are just 'cookie-cutter' of WoW
it sparked something new and most people just wanted to ride out on someone else's sucess

LOTRO and Conan are very different, only other one labeled mmorpg is "dragon nest" which is a poor acadey phantasy star online.. with a few small hub city areas
Legutóbb szerkesztette: neph; 2013. jún. 10., 7:27
< >
115/125 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2013. jún. 8., 9:24