Kirito-kun Feb 28, 2013 @ 3:32pm
Sonic The Hedgehog... Why must you all do this?
I understand just about all of you may be looking for a game "just like the old ones"... But why can't nearly ANY of you accept a good, new-generation Sonic game if one were to come out? You're all near forcing SEGA to make games just like the old ones! Why? Sorry to get emotional here, but...
I know, I left Sonic's side when he needed me most. But I am here to redeem myself. I enjoyed the old games, on my uncle's genesis, and I also enjoyed Sonic Heroes. Sonic made me who I am right now.
If I'm missing the marks on some things, please, tell me where I've slipped up. I've been out of this loop for FAR too long. If I'm confusing in any ways, point it out, and I'd be all too happy to clear any confusion.
Please, enlighten me.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Cypher Raige Feb 28, 2013 @ 3:42pm 
Shouldn't this thread be in the Sonic section?

I have two opinions:

1. Sonic doesn't control that well in 3D.
2. Get rid of all the storylines/cutscenes/millions of characters that nobody cares about.
Kirito-kun Feb 28, 2013 @ 4:19pm 
Originally posted by l1NUX G4meR:
Shouldn't this thread be in the Sonic section?

I have two opinions:

1. Sonic doesn't control that well in 3D.
2. Get rid of all the storylines/cutscenes/millions of characters that nobody cares about.
I couldn't figure out how to get to a Sonic section that's not for a specific game, but for Sonic in general.
I do see what you're saying, but...
1. Meh. I can't counter that, but I also can't really agree. Control in a 3D game is kinda specific from game-to-game
2. At least it adds some variety. But yes, you're right, they don't need ten new characters for every game.
Freyar Mar 3, 2013 @ 1:29am 
I just have a hard time watching what's going on on the screen. I like Sonic Generations, but with screen tearing and the very restrictive camera it's pretty frustrating to play.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2013 @ 3:32pm