redindus69 Feb 24, 2013 @ 1:36am
How to contact Steam?
It been awhile since i send off the ticket explaining that one game i bought wouldnt run at all. No matter what i do, it just doesnt work. Also noticed on the forum and official site did mention about this game having problems. So i bought another copy along with expansion from Gamersgate and it worked fine. Heard that some customers out there can get their refund back, i havent use the serial keys and the record says i have play the game for 3 minutes that failed to launch the game three times. If they dont give me refund back, i simply wont buy anything from them again. Is Steam playing games on customers and ignoring them?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Tsundere Kanojo Feb 24, 2013 @ 2:05am 
" i simply wont buy anything from them again"

That's what they all say. They all come crawling back in the end.

What game was it that you were talking about anyway?

And the only public way of contacting Steam is via their Support service.
FrazerJC Feb 24, 2013 @ 4:39am 
To get in contact with Valve over such issue, you will need to go through the Steam Support website and open a Support Ticket.

Steam Support requires an account that is DIFFERENT to your Steam Account, so if you don't have a Steam Support account you'll need to create one. https://support.steampowered.com/register

Once you have your Steam Support account, you'll need to create a new ticket: https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php

Please note that while refunds have been given out by Steam Support, the Steam Subscriber Agreement clearly mentions you are buying the game subscription under a No Refunds policy.
Sandman! Feb 24, 2013 @ 6:14am 
lool and play counter-strike !
Sandman! Feb 24, 2013 @ 6:15am 
ho needs your monay ????
MonkeySeeker Feb 24, 2013 @ 6:22am 
How long ago did you send your ticket?

Steam support are incredibly slow and can take anything from 1-7 days to respond depending on "how busy they are"
redindus69 Feb 24, 2013 @ 8:36am 
Originally posted by Tsundere Kanojo:
" i simply wont buy anything from them again"

That's what they all say. They all come crawling back in the end.

What game was it that you were talking about anyway?

And the only public way of contacting Steam is via their Support service.

The game that didnt work is Europa Universalis III Complete, so i got EU3 Chronicle from Gamersgate that come in with Divine Winds. For some reasons EU3 doesnt always work on some machines due to OS. I had WinXP Compatible enabled, even tried run on admin and still doesnt work. Something to do with DirectX that trying to install/upgrade and didnt come through because the WinVista i had. Anyway EU3 Chronicles work just fine and they are trying to tell me what i need to do and i told them it doesnt work and no need to have two copies. So that why i been trying to get my refund back, if they want me to continue buying softwares from them.

It been a month at least, got one reply but wasnt helpful. The ticket is still open lol.
Last edited by redindus69; Feb 24, 2013 @ 8:37am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2013 @ 1:36am