Flopmoof 2013년 2월 22일 오후 11시 16분
Are there any non-steam games left at this point?
It got me thinking during the last drama that popped up. What if steam changes in a way that I do not agree with and I am forced to remove myself from it? Are there any games left that do not require binding with steam?

Like, what if I wanted a non steam version of skyrim for example? Does that even exist?

PS. The lost of /me no longer turns me off steam, and the people in the group don't seem to even care about /me anymore. 2000+ people.. only 10 posters. You get the idea.
Flopmoof 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 2월 22일 오후 11시 18분
< >
3개 댓글 중 1-3개 표시
SnarKs 2013년 2월 22일 오후 11시 32분 
theres tons of games that do not require steam. Many games sold on steam are not steam exclusive.
Zuldwyn 2013년 2월 23일 오전 12시 14분 
SnarKs -¤lζ¤- {SDL}님이 먼저 게시:
theres tons of games that do not require steam. Many games sold on steam are not steam exclusive.
As Snarks said there are tons of games that do not require steam lots that dont require any sort of system to download games on for example if you were to go on a flash games website sometimes you can make a shortut to one of the games on your browser ans then you can play it without internet there are tins of games like Snarks said.
Dark Lord Satan Visit Your Bum 2013년 2월 23일 오전 12시 26분 
There are still tons of games that don't require Steam or Steamworks, but they're becoming increasingly rare. How many years will we have before the only PC games not using Steam will be independent releases and EA/Activision/Ubisoft titles?

As for non-Steam versions of Steam-only games, they exist, just not legally.
Dark Lord Satan Visit Your Bum 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 2월 23일 오전 12시 27분
< >
3개 댓글 중 1-3개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 2월 22일 오후 11시 16분
게시글: 3