Denna tråd har blivit låst
marx2810 (Avstängd) 22 feb, 2013 @ 13:47
Passing or selling on Steam games
I think its disgraceful that once I have played any Steam game,e.g COD, I cannot pass it on or sell it on to someone else so they can enjoy it as well (who most likely wouldnt have bought it new anyway) I only play single player campaigns so when I've finished I might as well lob it in the bin.. If your'e into multiplayer then I suppose you get a bit more value for money, but there are loads that buy it just for the single player.At roundabout £40 a go Ive had enough of these paranoid get rich quick game makers.. I dont mind paying my way but I think the game makers should have an only single player version of these games for sale. at a reduced price...Anyone else out there feel the same as me...
< >
Visar 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
Felix 22 feb, 2013 @ 13:50 
Nope, because if you ever read the License Agreement to your physical discs you were actually breaking that agreement when selling your games on.
marx2810 (Avstängd) 22 feb, 2013 @ 13:53 
Obviously you dont get it...
Well I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Steam to implement second-hand sales (though who knows where they'll take this Marketplace thing). But if you feel a game is too expensive, you do have the option to shop around or wait for a sale (or just not buy it). Steam's regular prices are rarely the best you can find, but they have a few big sales each year, and you can usually get a good discount on things that came out a few months ago.
Felix 22 feb, 2013 @ 14:21 
Ursprungligen skrivet av marx2810:
Obviously you dont get it...
You asked, and I quote
Ursprungligen skrivet av marx2810:
Anyone else out there feel the same as me...
I said "Nope", and explained why.
Spawn of Totoro 22 feb, 2013 @ 14:24 
No. The Developers/Publishers would lose money. That will raise the price of games and lower the quality of them at the same time, just to maintain some kind of profit.
< >
Visar 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 22 feb, 2013 @ 13:47