why is it that when i see i have new mails in the top right hand side of the page, and i click on them to see them it never takes me to where they are? i have an unread message i cant find, its been there for ages and i cant find it! anyone any ideas? cheeers
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
"An Unread Chat Message" opens up a chat tab/chat window with the messages in there.
You mean the envelope thingy is green, telling you there's messages? And when you click on it, you get everything BUT the message? Like a buncha ads by Steam? If this is what you mean, I get the same thing. Eventually it brings me there, but it seems like Steam wants to put ads in my face. Even when I make sure I select "Community" on the top of the page. When I see the icon is green, I don't even bother clicking on it. I access it through Firefox and it takes me there immediately. Also, when I need to add screenshots to my published map in the Workshop, I use Firefox because the Steam client takes for ever.
i dont get ads just the steam forum. but it dos,nt take me to the message that i want to find? weird.
Цитата допису SNEAKY:
i dont get ads just the steam forum. but it dos,nt take me to the message that i want to find? weird.
It will open the chat window, but it will be behind other windows you already have open. Check to ensure it isn't just hiding!

Цитата допису Skyferret:
You mean the envelope thingy is green, telling you there's messages? And when you click on it, you get everything BUT the message? Like a buncha ads by Steam?
The only "ads" on Steam are ones that are shown when you exit a game. These can be disabled in the Steam Settings.
If it doesn't exist anymore, and it is still notifying you, it is a well known bug. Hit the button "mark all as read" to fix it.
Цитата допису Vitdom:
If it doesn't exist anymore, and it is still notifying you, it is a well known bug. Hit the button "mark all as read" to fix it.
Unless I am wrong, I believe they are talking about "# unread chat messages" notifications.
"BINGO" its gone. ta very much
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 21 лют. 2013 о 12:44
Дописів: 8