Dremord Drale Feb 16, 2013 @ 3:45pm
Can anyone suggest me a game?
My favorite games were Fallout: New Vegas, Elder Scrolls 3-5, Age of Empires 3, Supreme Ruler 2020 and Cold War, The Bard's Tale, Portal 1 and 2 and Overlord 1.

Just a quick list of games that I already have that you might suggest - Fallout 3, Overlord 2. Will update later.

Thanks in advance!
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Dremord Drale Feb 16, 2013 @ 5:00pm 
?
Black Hawk Jesus Feb 16, 2013 @ 5:11pm 
Play Witcher 2
Hawkes Feb 16, 2013 @ 5:16pm 
Hmm well if you like FPS/RPG's i highly reccomend Deus ex Human revolution and the original Deus ex GOTY eidtion Deus ex invisible war i havent played much yet so i dont have a solid opinion of it yet but so far its not that bad.
oh and if you also like a bit of horror thrown in check out the recently re-realesed System shock 2 on gog.com its pretty much the spitual predecessor to Bioshock its made by the same devs and shares quite a bit with bioshock expect for the setting this game is set in the future and your stuck on a ship instead of a in a underwater city

Its hard to think of somthing to reccomend thats simmilare to TES games but if you like the time setting i would say look into Divinity 2 (there might still be a demo for it not sure there was when i bought it last summer sale) or the Dragon age games

based on what you said you like thats really about all i can suggest right now
Mivo Feb 16, 2013 @ 5:21pm 
Since you liked Supreme Ruler 2020 and Cold War, you can pick any of the Paradox grand strategy titles and will probably enjoy it. Hearts of Iron 3 (it is currently in some bundle) may be up your ally because it is more military and warfare focused than the others, or March of the Eagles which comes out on Monday (you get Sengoku for free right away if you pre-order it), which is a warfare-focused game taking place in the Napoleonic Wars (1805-20).
Dremord Drale Feb 16, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
Originally posted by Mivo:
Since you liked Supreme Ruler 2020 and Cold War, you can pick any of the Paradox grand strategy titles and will probably enjoy it. Hearts of Iron 3 (it is currently in some bundle) may be up your ally because it is more military and warfare focused than the others, or March of the Eagles which comes out on Monday (you get Sengoku for free right away if you pre-order it), which is a warfare-focused game taking place in the Napoleonic Wars (1805-20).
I can never figure out how to play any Paradox games ._.
Mivo Feb 16, 2013 @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by Dremord Drale:
I can never figure out how to play any Paradox games ._.

You did manage to get along with Supreme Ruler, though! It is not that different!

For what it is worth, March of the Eagle is a little less complex, and faster, than the other Paradox games. Like Sengoku, which is also relatively light and easy to get into. It's free with the MotE pre-order, so a pretty good opportunity to snatch those up (17 Euro for both, basically).
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 16, 2013 @ 3:45pm