HaschbergN Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:30pm
I dont have have hack ;(
please unban me idont have hacks someone reported me without any reasen please unban me please ;(
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
AJ Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:51pm 
Steam doesn't issue a VAC ban based on player reports, so that's irrelevant. You got banned because VAC detected you using a cheat. This thread is going to be closed by a moderator. So before that happens I'll tell you that if you believe you were wrongfully banned, the only thing you can do is contact support, as nobody on these forums can help you. All VAC bans are permanent, and for more information regarding a VAC ban go to this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/9/882959527688934488/
Last edited by AJ; Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:20pm
Agentrock12 Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
i think your lying

Originally posted by clewwwy:
please unban me idont have hacks someone reported me without any reasen please unban me please ;(
HaschbergN Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
IM not lying omg i dont hacking hate hackers :(
AJ Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
As already said if you believe you were wrongfully banned then contact support, nobody here can help you. As a side note VAC detected a cheat used on your account and promptly issued you a ban, it doesn't matter if it was you or not using the account at the time it was detected as the account security is your responsibility.
she said she was 18 Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:35pm 
Ok, I shall unban you righteous one.
Vitdom Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
You need to send a letter to the government. They are the only ones who can force Valve to unban you.
lithious maximus Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:35pm 
so vac does work, its good to see it working...valve keep developing vac!
Tito Shivan Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:50pm 
Valve Anti Cheat System.
I've Been Banned.
Important:

All VAC bans are permanent - Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans under any circumstances.
Steam Support cannot remove the ban on your account

Regardless of who was using your account at the time it was banned, the use and security of your Steam account is your responsibility.

Forums cannot help with your issue. Read the links posted and follow their instructions. Nothing more can be done here.
bilbogus Feb 15, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
I have never heard, lately, of vac wrongly banning people. Punkbuster does all the time, but not vac, currently.
ChrisW Feb 15, 2013 @ 6:41pm 
Originally posted by Vitdom:
You need to send a letter to the government. They are the only ones who can force Valve to unban you.
Nobody, even your government, can unban you. That would be forcing someone to perform a service for free at their own expense (slavery).
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:30pm