Anonemesis Feb 12, 2013 @ 7:07pm
Aliens Colonial Marines
Who Got Suckered Into Buying This Game?...Do You Believe It Was A Bait & Switch And If So Do You Think Buyers Are Entitled To A Refund :D Cus This Game Looks Horrible
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
IIIllIllIIIlI Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
Heheh, I came so close to buying this but MAN am I glad I waited! WOOHOO! Saved myself a good bit of money!
Satoru Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:54pm 
All sales on Steam are final

Buyer's remores isn't a valid reason fora refund. That wouldn't fly in a retail store. Teh game works as advertised therefire you aren't entitled to a refund just because you don't 'like' the game.
Guyver Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:09pm 
Originally posted by Satoru:

Buyer's remores isn't a valid reason fora refund. That wouldn't fly in a retail store. Teh game works as advertised therefire you aren't entitled to a refund just because you don't 'like' the game.

That's not entirely true, I've had several refunds in the past.
Spawn of Totoro Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:11pm 
No AVP game has ever been good. Let alone one made by Sega. I may try it at less the $5, but never before then.
Anonemesis Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:23pm 
lol I've COmplained To The Better Business Bureau And Got Refunds From Steam Either Because A Game Was Too Buggy Or Because Of False Avertisement
Satoru Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:52pm 
You need to fix your damn keyboard first because apparently typing isn't your forte and it capitalizes every single word. Seriously why are you doing that? It's harder to type that way and you simply look like a ♥♥♥♥♥.
Satoru Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
Originally posted by Guyver:
Originally posted by Satoru:

That's not entirely true, I've had several refunds in the past.

Refunds are given only in extreme situations. This isn't one of them. the game is bad. But it's not 'totally broken' bad like Legends of Pegasus, Sword of teh Stars 2, Elemental or WarZ. The game sucks but that's not enough to start issuing refunds. The game works as advertised.
Last edited by Satoru; Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:56pm
Anonemesis Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:58pm 
You Can't Even Spell "Remorse" Correctly So Learn To Spell You ♥♥♥♥ing Idiot, And Just Because You Can't Type Worth Shit Doesn't Mean You Should Troll On Other People I Can Type However I Please You Keep Your Oppinions To Yourself If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2013 @ 7:07pm