Mathew9R[9RG][H7] Feb 12, 2013 @ 6:25pm
Stop the DOTA2 SPAM...
Seriously... Stop...

You push the good threads into page 16...

L2TradingSection...
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Mathew9R[9RG][H7] Feb 13, 2013 @ 5:24am 
Just stop... Don't make me link the Trading section here...
FrazerJC Feb 13, 2013 @ 5:30am 
So, the spammers do not read threads which is why they do not know about the trading section until people tell them in their own threads, yet somehow you think making your own thread (which they still won't read) isn't spamming further?

By complaining like this, you are becoming part of the "spamming" problem.
Mathew9R[9RG][H7] Feb 13, 2013 @ 3:54pm 
Originally posted by FrazerJC:
By complaining like this, you are becoming part of the "spamming" problem.

And you just added to it, Good going ;)
Dreakon Feb 13, 2013 @ 5:07pm 
I'd be inclined to agree. Even if this it's contributing to the spam, it's nice to see a DOTA2 topic that isn't some guy trying to swindle someone in a trade with a bunch of keys he got free. What use does someone have for like 16 DOTA2 keys anyways?
FrazerJC Feb 13, 2013 @ 6:04pm 
Originally posted by Dreakon:
I'd be inclined to agree. Even if this it's contributing to the spam, it's nice to see a DOTA2 topic that isn't some guy trying to swindle someone in a trade with a bunch of keys he got free. What use does someone have for like 16 DOTA2 keys anyways?
To be honest, I see more threads about giving their Dota out for free than I see trade threads about Dota 2.
Bastard Man Feb 13, 2013 @ 6:30pm 
I think you're just mad because you don't have Dota.
Last edited by Bastard Man; Feb 13, 2013 @ 6:30pm
Mathew9R[9RG][H7] Feb 13, 2013 @ 7:03pm 
Originally posted by BACON Drew:
I think you're just mad because you don't have Dota.
Check my games list ;)

And if you must know, I got into the BETA since the first launch.

EDIT: Why isn't it showing up in my games list?

EDIT2: http://prntscr.com/so723
Last edited by Mathew9R[9RG][H7]; Feb 13, 2013 @ 7:05pm
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2013 @ 6:25pm
Posts: 7