Bu konu kilitlenmiştir.
Buy this and buy that...
Guess this month wasnt good for me and wasted alot of cash on garbage games. On the first i bought Port Royal 3 and pirate life addons, that game is boring and dumb. Pretty much wasting time and money on it and not even worth 39.99 for it. So i bought Europa Universalis III Complete and wont even run. I tried many ways to get this game to launch, still wont work. I checked the game's forum and realise alot of others having the samn problems. I did check for tips on how to get the game to run, even on the Official Site. Still no good, guess it doesnt run on all machines. So got another one from Gamersgate "Europa Universalis III Chronicles" and cost more but it worth it. Alot of veteran players that recommend not to get the EUIII Complete. Wish i knew sooner and been trying to get my refund back, still havent ♥♥♥♥♥♥ it yet. So i been waiting for addon for Skyrim "Dragonborn", looking forward to check out Morrowind Styles and was very disappointed with it. First of all, the map is so tiny and nothing like Morrowind, just made up craps. Didnt care for riding on those dragons and sure hell aint worth 19.99 either.

Not sure if Steam are willing to refund my money on Europa Universalis III that didnt work at all and no point having two copies. Infact i havent used their serial keys either. All i have to say if they dont refund it, i simply would take my business elsewhere. Surprisely they havent reply back to my tech support ticket that i mention about this game, most likely they will try to con you out and not refund your money, one way or the others.
< >
3 yorumdan 1 ile 3 arası gösteriliyor
You should do what I do which is look at the steam forums on the game and then go to the official forums to get the download on the game. Also take anything "good" about the game with a grain of salt as anything "bad" that declares a game as pay2win.
İlk olarak DAM187TOP tarafından gönderildi:
You should do what I do which is
look at the steam forums on the game
and then go to the official forums to get the download on the game. Also take anything "good" about the game with a grain of salt as anything "bad" that declares a game as pay2win.

The Steam forums should be a mandatory visit before purchasing any game. When a game is truly bad, like Port Royale, users won't hesitate to tell fellow users. Dead Island, RAGE, and that "Towns" greenlight crap are three examples where the forums exposed the games to be awful. Now, some were fixed with patches and updates, but some aren't.

OP, I was circling around Port Royale 3 itching to buy it. A quick glance at SPUF turned me away. One of the biggest complaints is how much stuff was taken out of the game between PR2 and PR3.
Con you out of and not refund you? Seriously?

You made a purchase you now regret. How is that a con job?

You didn't do any research but now blame Steam for your lack of self control?

Sorry but this isn't blog. If you want help getting your purchases working, feel free to start a proper request in the proper area.
< >
3 yorumdan 1 ile 3 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 10 Şub 2013 @ 7:05
İleti: 3