Gordon McClane Maximus Payne Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:52pm
Free To Play Games
Who here plays them, and are they good?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Wolfy514(pc broken again) Feb 4, 2013 @ 4:25pm 
only good one is tf2 and blr those two are fun to play with friends the other ones suck bad donkey b
Hawkes Feb 4, 2013 @ 4:33pm 
Depends on the game as the person above me said Team fortress 2 Blacklight retribution and Tribes ascend are great and even with starter gear your still able to enjoy the game and be competitive.
if you dont mind downloading games that arnt on steam i Reccomend Mechwarrior online and Hawken both are great as well and feature First person mech combat MWO is more on the sim/realistic side that game is more team focused and Hawken is more arcady fast paced and not once while playing them have i felt like i need to pay more to be able to do good in the match and both came out this year so there not old
Sir Fizzles J McGonaghy Esquire Feb 4, 2013 @ 7:49pm 
Its not on steam, but League of Legends is a pretty darn good F2P, I had a lot of fun in it and every spent a dime on it until about a year into playing it.

Another good one is Planetside 2, but its hard for me to call that one F2P since I've plopped probably about $50 now since I started playing it in December. That being said, it is possible to play that game for free, though it will take a very long time to unlocked many of the customization options, especially new weapons. Luckily, (except for the aircraft), the stock weapons are pretty competitive and are generally the most versatile of all weapons, albeit not spectacular in any one area.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:52pm