Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Discussions > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Αυτό το θέμα έχει κλειδωθεί
Congratulations, you just lost 50 dollars.
Due to your terrible support and my inability to GIVE YOU MONEY I have gone to another online outlet to buy the games that I wanted. Your customer support team is either heinously incompetent or understaffed. Either way, get your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ together.

"An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed."

If I hadn't already invested hundreds of dollars into this two flush cornlog software it would have been uninstalled and forgotten about by now. Unfortunately, I can't do that, as online retailers hold your own games hostage. Until this issue is fixed you (obviously) won't be seeing another cent from me and the MANY MANY others WHOSE SAME COMPLAINT HAS GONE UNANSWERED.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8 σχόλια
Grr. Arg. All you're doing is ranting to users. If you actually expect help in an account issue, contact Steam Support, and unfortunately wait for their response. Do so in a calm, efficient, and polite manner and you might actually get a decent response in a not unreasonable time.
Um if the purchase is not completed, you didn't "lose" 50 dollars.... Have you checked your bank account?
however, in response to your feelings on customer support... It is not a matter of incompetence or understaffing. They are basically directed to be not very helpful.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από OldMemes.biz; 4 Φεβ 2013, 12:44
I meant Valve had lost my money as I had spent it elsewhere (GoG).

tmwfte that's what I did eight days ago. Now they get the angry.
ah, ok, I see now.

Best of luck with GoG.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από slumpy (no hands):
tmwfte that's what I did eight days ago. Now they get the angry.

Subtract weekends. Patience and they'll get to you.

...and they're not getting the angry, what you're doing is essentially walking into a McDonald's and screaming at the customers about a cold Big Mac.
yeah well like the guy at McDonalds, now I feel better about it. Your complaining about my post does not change the fact that it's there and it probably won't be the last time someone posts something like this either.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από slumpy; 4 Φεβ 2013, 13:00
If this was McDonald, I'd be calling the cops to arrest you.

Won't feel better after being handcuffed and put on the back of a police car.

It just causes things to escalate.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Spawn of Totoro; 4 Φεβ 2013, 13:08
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Discussions > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 4 Φεβ 2013, 12:09
Αναρτήσεις: 8