RAT BASTID Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:09pm
Congratulations, you just lost 50 dollars.
Due to your terrible support and my inability to GIVE YOU MONEY I have gone to another online outlet to buy the games that I wanted. Your customer support team is either heinously incompetent or understaffed. Either way, get your ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ together.

"An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed."

If I hadn't already invested hundreds of dollars into this two flush cornlog software it would have been uninstalled and forgotten about by now. Unfortunately, I can't do that, as online retailers hold your own games hostage. Until this issue is fixed you (obviously) won't be seeing another cent from me and the MANY MANY others WHOSE SAME COMPLAINT HAS GONE UNANSWERED.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
tmwfte Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:41pm 
Grr. Arg. All you're doing is ranting to users. If you actually expect help in an account issue, contact Steam Support, and unfortunately wait for their response. Do so in a calm, efficient, and polite manner and you might actually get a decent response in a not unreasonable time.
MS-DOS 6.22 Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
Um if the purchase is not completed, you didn't "lose" 50 dollars.... Have you checked your bank account?
MS-DOS 6.22 Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:44pm 
however, in response to your feelings on customer support... It is not a matter of incompetence or understaffing. They are basically directed to be not very helpful.
Last edited by MS-DOS 6.22; Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:44pm
RAT BASTID Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:47pm 
I meant Valve had lost my money as I had spent it elsewhere (GoG).

tmwfte that's what I did eight days ago. Now they get the angry.
MS-DOS 6.22 Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:50pm 
ah, ok, I see now.

Best of luck with GoG.
tmwfte Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
Originally posted by slumpy (no hands):
tmwfte that's what I did eight days ago. Now they get the angry.

Subtract weekends. Patience and they'll get to you.

...and they're not getting the angry, what you're doing is essentially walking into a McDonald's and screaming at the customers about a cold Big Mac.
RAT BASTID Feb 4, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
yeah well like the guy at McDonalds, now I feel better about it. Your complaining about my post does not change the fact that it's there and it probably won't be the last time someone posts something like this either.
Last edited by RAT BASTID; Feb 4, 2013 @ 1:00pm
Spawn of Totoro Feb 4, 2013 @ 1:02pm 
If this was McDonald, I'd be calling the cops to arrest you.

Won't feel better after being handcuffed and put on the back of a police car.

It just causes things to escalate.
Last edited by Spawn of Totoro; Feb 4, 2013 @ 1:08pm
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:09pm