BearCat =^.^= Feb 1, 2013 @ 10:34am
Excited for Colonial marnies
Really really cant wait i gald to see this great universe done by Gearbox i think :? last i heard anyways looks goooooooooooooD :0
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Jade Feb 1, 2013 @ 11:45am 
This game should be AWESOME ! :D
Chika Ogiue Feb 2, 2013 @ 1:41am 
I cancelled my pre-order (on another site as it's not sold on Steam here) as soon as I heard about the $30 DLC season pass. That sorta **** needs to end. Not paying $40/$50 for a base game only for them to withhold half the experience to trickle out as DLC costing near the same. Will now wait for this to be $10 in a sale before I buy it.
gnoj Feb 2, 2013 @ 2:59am 
Originally posted by Chika Ogiue:
I cancelled my pre-order (on another site as it's not sold on Steam here) as soon as I heard about the $30 DLC season pass. That sorta **** needs to end. Not paying $40/$50 for a base game only for them to withhold half the experience to trickle out as DLC costing near the same. Will now wait for this to be $10 in a sale before I buy it.

Completely agree. The prospect of a dozen or more DLC's for $5 a pop kill of any urge of mine to pre-order, and the existence of a season pass that increases the cost of the game by 50% is not a good sign. It just reminds me that there will be a GOTY edition down the line that I'll be able to get for much less. It's why I haven't gotten Borderlands 2 yet, among others.

But obviously enough people still fall for it, otherwise they wouldn't do that anymore. Not a problem if they absolutely must have the game on release day and don't mind being nickel-and-dimed for the next year. But I'll stop talking and just let them keep subsidizing my $10 sale too :-)
BDK Feb 2, 2013 @ 6:43am 
Gearbox already ruined Brothers in Arms with their Furies 4 bs. I'm sure they'll do the same with Aliens.
Last edited by BDK; Feb 2, 2013 @ 6:44am
BearCat =^.^= Feb 2, 2013 @ 5:37pm 
i hope your wrong i mean they got alot of good experiecne from BL2 i imean the game Colonail marnies had a very long production period was suppose to be out 2 years ago but wasnt good they scrapped it so in that sense i hope its very good
Originally posted by TheBDK:
Gearbox already ruined Brothers in Arms with their Furies 4 bs. I'm sure they'll do the same with Aliens.
BearCat =^.^= Feb 2, 2013 @ 5:38pm 
thanks for Feed back. it could go bad but i have my Faith in Gearbox !!!!!!
yeeyoh Feb 2, 2013 @ 7:04pm 
Originally posted by gnoj:
Originally posted by Chika Ogiue:

Completely agree. The prospect of a dozen or more DLC's for $5 a pop kill of any urge of mine to pre-order, and the existence of a season pass that increases the cost of the game by 50% is not a good sign. It just reminds me that there will be a GOTY edition down the line that I'll be able to get for much less. It's why I haven't gotten Borderlands 2 yet, among others.

But obviously enough people still fall for it, otherwise they wouldn't do that anymore. Not a problem if they absolutely must have the game on release day and don't mind being nickel-and-dimed for the next year. But I'll stop talking and just let them keep subsidizing my $10 sale too :-)
I agree with the agreement. you guys pretty much said it all. Buying DLC for a game that has yet to be released or succesful Blaaaaaah.
Voltaran Feb 2, 2013 @ 7:14pm 
Originally posted by TheBDK:
That game will no longer be part of the Brother's in Arms series, it has been renamed Furious 4 and is currently undergoing drastic changes according to Randy Pitchford (Gearbox CEO)
BearCat =^.^= Feb 4, 2013 @ 12:21pm 
Yeah but guys you could just by the game
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2013 @ 10:34am