Trying to decide one which game to play...
Trying to decide between Assassin Creed 2, The Witcher or Overlord. What do you guys think?

I want to play The Witcher 2 but want to finish 1 first. However Witcher I've read has some issues.

Played Assassin Creed 1 and thought it was a good game but it got so repetitive I lost focus on the story because I was just ready to be done with it. I've read they fixed some of the issues with the first game.

Overlord, well it just kind of looks like a cool game!
Última edição por null_*pointer; 31/jan./2013 às 16:38
< >
Exibindo comentários 15 de 5
Overlord then Assassins Creed, by then Witcher 3 would be out so you can marathon the entire trilogy.
Última edição por Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 31/jan./2013 às 16:53
null_*pointer 31/jan./2013 às 17:26 
Sounds like a plan.
losinsanity 31/jan./2013 às 22:33 
AC2 was far less repetitive than the first one. But, eventually you might find the 2nd one repetitive to.
Caleb 1/fev./2013 às 0:04 
I also liked AC1 despite the repetetiveness, but when playing AC2 it just got too much. I could not force me to continue after several hours of playing... Maybe i'll return to it someday.

I very much liked Witcher 1 for what it was, and I really liked the ending (i won't spoil anything, though). Sure, it had some minor flaws concerning fighting and inventory system. But the story, the atmosphere, the characters and voiceovers are so great, that I had no problem living with these flaws. The Witcher 2 is even better in most of the aspects and was one of the best games I have played in the past 2 years.

Overlord is a nice and funny game (if you like black humour). The controls can be a bit clunky, but overall it is very enjoyable. "It's good to be evil..."

All in all I personally would go: Witcher 1 --> Witcher 2 --> Overlord -->AC2 (only if you are very bored and have nothing else :P)
Última edição por Caleb; 1/fev./2013 às 0:05
null_*pointer 1/fev./2013 às 4:45 
LOL. I am going to play a bit of each and go with the I seem to like the most. Starting with The Witcher.
< >
Exibindo comentários 15 de 5
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 31/jan./2013 às 16:37