├┼┼┼┤ 22 Jan, 2013 às 10:51
Daily offers are also repeating holidays encore sales? what the ♥♥♥♥?
Yesterday Portal 2 for the same prize as in the holidays best offers, today Terraria at -75% when it was only at -66% on holidays sales (and that appeared like 4-5 times at that prize).

You pay for it on holidays and 2 weeks later its on an even higher discount.. so what's the point on having "holidays" sales when they're worse than the "normal" days later?
Última alteração por ├┼┼┼┤; 22 Jan, 2013 às 11:03
A mostrar 1-15 de 36 comentários
< >
tmwfte 22 Jan, 2013 às 10:57 
Yes, do away with sales entirely. No discounts on anything!
Alcadeias #L O S T B O Y S 22 Jan, 2013 às 11:00 
I agree, its kind of a rip off when a game is -50% on the holiday sale and -75% on Daily Deal. But then again, I feel like this could be avoided by researching the lowest a game's price can go before you purchase it.
Smackmester 22 Jan, 2013 às 11:01 
Originalmente postado por tmwfte:
Yes, do away with sales entirely. No discounts on anything!
This. :D
tmwfte 22 Jan, 2013 às 11:03 
If you bought during the holiday sales, you bought at what you thought was a good price at the time. It's not a rip-off. Especially in the case of Terraria. "DAMN! They ripped off my 90 cents because I bought the game a month earlier!"
Alcadeias #L O S T B O Y S 22 Jan, 2013 às 11:41 
^^ Wise man, listen to his words
[dirrty]gsharp 22 Jan, 2013 às 11:51 
Originalmente postado por tmwfte:
If you bought during the holiday sales, you bought at what you thought was a good price at the time. It's not a rip-off. Especially in the case of Terraria. "DAMN! They ripped off my 90 cents because I bought the game a month earlier!"

Agreed. I'm not sweating the price either. Amazon is discounting Far Cry 3 less than two weeks after I bought it -- and at a higher price. That doesn't detract from a pretty awesome game.

Alcadeias #L O S T B O Y S 22 Jan, 2013 às 12:07 
I think that its not about how cheap you can get a game, I feel like you should pay what you deserve, and I think that Terraria is well worth the $10 price.
Potatomancer 22 Jan, 2013 às 13:24 
To me its about the games I've been waiting for ages to get discounted. This holiday sale SUCKED just like the one before it, even when the games I want do get discounted, its usually a insignificant discount.
[dirrty]gsharp 22 Jan, 2013 às 13:54 
Originalmente postado por Alcadeias:
I think that its not about how cheap you can get a game, I feel like you should pay what you deserve, and I think that Terraria is well worth the $10 price.

I'd argue that Terraria is worth twice the price. I'm at 700+ hrs and still have stuff to do...plus multi-player...plus co-op...plus changing world size, difficulty level, etc, etc, etc. That game has to be the bargain of the year.
Alcadeias #L O S T B O Y S 22 Jan, 2013 às 15:00 
^^ Definitely agree with you, that game just never gets old. The sheer amount of content is astonishing and being able to get it for only 25% of the retail price is absolutely ludacris. Hell, I might even grab a few extra copies for friends.
Anonemesis 22 Jan, 2013 às 18:08 
Sims 3 Is 3 Dollars Cheaper Then Holiday Sale
Eric_Andrew_91 22 Jan, 2013 às 18:36 
Also look into effect that you got the Portal bundle for $6.24. I'll wait and get Portal when the bundle hits that price again during the end of winter sale.
Alcadeias #L O S T B O Y S 22 Jan, 2013 às 18:39 
It all depends on what the game is. If the game is a low price then the sale differentials wont matter, like with Terraria. But with expensive games, say XCOM, then such sales definitely screw people over.
Dreakon 22 Jan, 2013 às 18:57 
Everyone likes saving money, but some people won't be happy until Valve is giving games away for free.

Just enjoy that the games are cheap. Don't just buy it because it's on sale, buy it because it's the amount you feel the game is worth. Then you're never being "ripped off".
Alcadeias #L O S T B O Y S 22 Jan, 2013 às 19:53 
Any ideas on when the next major steam sale is? What do you guys think?
A mostrar 1-15 de 36 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50
Postado a: 22 Jan, 2013 às 10:51
Comentários: 36