全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Discussions > トピックの詳細
Steam Cloud question.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i didnt find a better, so mods, feel free to move this if it is in the wrong place.

Why isnt Steam Cloud available for all games? This is very weird and annoying to me. I almost completed two games, computer crashed, had to restart which i find no motivation to do.
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
Because not all games support SteamWorks (which Steam Cloud is a part of). It's the game that uses SC, not the other way around.

You might want to look into Gamesave Manager[www.gamesave-manager.com] or other similar software.
Taggen 2013年1月22日 23時16分 
Why do steam allow games to not have a support for cloud? It gotta be easy to make a game use the cloud system? Isnt it "just" taking the save and store it on a server? cause if so, almost all saves are just a file (from my experience, which is almost nothing...) cant the game just send that to steam cloud?

Many questions i know, but i am very curious :)
Because it's completely optional. Valve does not want to push developers and publishers hard on something that is not essential. Also it's not as easy as you think since it can corrupt save files if done improperly, such as fallout new vegas when it came out and plants vs zombies when they converted.
Sicris の投稿を引用:
Because it's completely optional. Valve does not want to push developers and publishers hard on something that is not essential. Also it's not as easy as you think since it can corrupt save files if done improperly, such as fallout new vegas when it came out and plants vs zombies when they converted.
Hm, okey.
Im a novice when it comes to these things. Nah, it wouldnt be fair to the novice people to call me novice. Thats how bad i am at these stuff ^^
But that answer will do, i understand that :)
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Discussions > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2013年1月22日 7時08分
投稿数: 4