Robb Stark 9 янв, 2013 @ 21:33
The Epic Steam Library Playthrough
Hey guys! I've been a member of Steam for a little over 5 years now, and I've accumulated a pretty ridiculously large list of games. A lot of them haven't even been touched though, so I've decided to start a little (big) project and play through all of them from A to Z.

I'll also be blogging about it from week to week just to give me motivation to finish some of the..not so great...titles I've nabbed here and there.

I'd also like some help with some of the co-op focused games like Borderlands, so shoot me a friend request and we'll meet up when I get there!
Последний раз отредактировал ianskate; 10 янв, 2013 @ 7:41
Показано 115 из 66 комментариев
< >
TheFlyingWombat 9 янв, 2013 @ 21:43 
Interesting. I'm definitely going to watch that when it comes out. As for participating, I wouldn't be able to do anything regular. Cheers and good luck!
laurenhiya21 9 янв, 2013 @ 22:28 
Looks, interesting... I think I will follow along too :) Wish I could help with the co-op as well, but my computer is a bit sad as far as specs go :/ (it can only barely run Boarderlands DX)
Robb Stark 10 янв, 2013 @ 3:10 
No worries about not being able to participate. I've got a few friends on here that are on sparingly, so I'll make due if necessary!

I've finished my thoughts on my first game: A Game of Thrones - Genesis. If you want to check it out it's:

epicplaythrough.blogspot.com

Cheers!
Lee Van Damme 10 янв, 2013 @ 3:25 
Civ 5 will take a while lol
Drika 10 янв, 2013 @ 3:38 
Cool! I have many games that I've not touched yet either, so I decided not to buy games this year and play the ones that I already have. Maybe I'll create a blog or microblog (tumblr) to report my progress.

Good luck!
Последний раз отредактировал Drika; 10 янв, 2013 @ 3:39
Raisti 10 янв, 2013 @ 5:25 
141 epic steam library ?
Dont want to discourage you but this is far away from epic :P

Wanna play through my account ? 644 items thats roughly 350 games. should be more epic but i guess not doable in one lifetime ^^
Lee Van Damme 10 янв, 2013 @ 5:26 
Изначально опубликовано Raisti:
141 epic steam library ?

Wanna play through my account ? 644 items thats roughly 350 games. should be more epic but i guess not doable in one lifetime ^^
At least if you have kids(or have already got them) they can carry on your legacy

Noizzzmaker (Заблокирован) 10 янв, 2013 @ 5:56 
141 epic steam library ?

lol do you even play all these games? :P 350 games is a lot.. i have like 25 on my steam and some i havent even touched lol
Lee Van Damme 10 янв, 2013 @ 6:00 
I have 10 and I never can decide what to play! Oh and 2 of them are DLC lol
Sigve 10 янв, 2013 @ 6:29 
I like the idea of the blog. I will definitivly take a look into that!

Oh, and I forgot, will you be playing the game untill its over? Or will you just try it, and if you like it of course, then play it to the end?
Последний раз отредактировал Sigve; 10 янв, 2013 @ 6:30
Robb Stark 10 янв, 2013 @ 13:40 
141 epic steam library ?

Yikes! Well, 141 games is pretty daunting. I don't think I'd have started this if I had to get through that many games..

Изначально опубликовано StellarExplorer:
Cool! I have many games that I've not touched yet either, so I decided not to buy games this year and play the ones that I already have. Maybe I'll create a blog or microblog (tumblr) to report my progress.

Good luck!

Awesome! If you start writing about it, share it with us!

Изначально опубликовано Sigve:
I like the idea of the blog. I will definitivly take a look into that!

Oh, and I forgot, will you be playing the game untill its over? Or will you just try it, and if you like it of course, then play it to the end?

Thanks! I've decided that I'm going to try and make one post each week, so I'll try to wrap the game up before the week is out. If I'm having fun at the one week mark and I'm not quite finished I'll play the game through until the end. If I hate it I'll move on to the next game.
Dreakon 10 янв, 2013 @ 14:13 
Fun idea, if I cared more about blogging or expected people would actually follow my progress... I might do something like this. Need motivation to play through the 25+ games I've bought in the last month... not to mention the 80 or so before them lol.

That said, I have Borderlands GOTY. Got it ridiculously cheap in a bundle, so I wasn't really expecting to get too much use out of it. Having coop folks to play with though may change my mind. Feel free to add me if you think you'd want to give it a go.
Robb Stark 10 янв, 2013 @ 14:35 
Изначально опубликовано Dreakon:
Fun idea, if I cared more about blogging or expected people would actually follow my progress... I might do something like this. Need motivation to play through the 25+ games I've bought in the last month... not to mention the 80 or so before them lol.

That said, I have Borderlands GOTY. Got it ridiculously cheap in a bundle, so I wasn't really expecting to get too much use out of it. Having coop folks to play with though may change my mind. Feel free to add me if you think you'd want to give it a go.

Yeah, I'll add you and meet up when I get to Borderlands!

I don't really expect or care if people follow my blog, I'm really using it as motivation to get through my backlog of games. I'm decent at creative writing, so I have fun with it. If others get a kick out of it too, that's just a bonus. I'd encourage anyone to try it out!

That being said, check out my thoughts on A Game of Thrones - Genesis! Lol :P
Dreakon 10 янв, 2013 @ 15:10 
Изначально опубликовано Dr. Trigger:
I'd encourage anyone to try it out!
I'm slightly more tempted to start my own "Don't buy another game until you complete the ones you have" group. I feel like that would motivate me more. ;-]

The catch of my group being that I will likely be getting Tomb Raider and definitely be getting GTA V this year... so there would be more buffer room than other groups lol. Like a maximum of two games added to your library throughout.
Последний раз отредактировал Dreakon; 10 янв, 2013 @ 15:21
Sigve 10 янв, 2013 @ 15:11 
Изначально опубликовано Dr. Trigger:
That being said, check out my thoughts on A Game of Thrones - Genesis! Lol :P

I read your blogging about the game. That really inspired me to never play that game. Ever.
haha
Показано 115 из 66 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50
Дата создания: 9 янв, 2013 @ 21:33