HibbiJibbi Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:20pm
ok so i have a nokia N8-00

how do i get this completed? :) lol buy a new phone?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Samurai Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:25pm 
Are you trying to get your badge? If so, it says 4 out of 6.
HibbiJibbi Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:26pm 
thst one thing yes, its prob cause the 5th vote got in today, i dont know, id still ike to get it :P i hate grey icons xD
HibbiJibbi Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:29pm 
Steam Holiday Sale 2012
Complete 4 of the 6 tasks below during the Holiday Sale to get the Steam Holiday Sale 2012 badge

mine still says 3 grey out of 4 needed, so.. hmm.. maybe lag xD or its ok when i relog.. dont rly care, just wanted to see if i could get it working on symbian belle system wich the phone uses..

if ur gonna make achevements for all, then there must be a way for all to be ABLE to do them xD imo..
Samurai Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:33pm 
Why not get a friend to log in on your behalf who has Android or an iPhone? The rest are pretty easy to achieve, community votes, buying a game on offer - especially when some of these are like £2 ($3.25) - Limbo looks good and I purchased that for £1.74 ($2.82) in a flash sale. You can also gift yourself.
HibbiJibbi Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:40pm 
i can only get the ones from voting, and its weird cause im almost 142% sure i did it more than 5 times.. and this mobile thing.. well i guess i could use diff device from afriend, but steam isnt very fond of it, i hope i remeber my secret question xD lol.. thank you, but steam, fix it for nokia ok? :) thanks, lol.. if i dont get it from voting i wont get the badge, wont use a friends phone.. even if that would work, its really crazy unneeded.. it wont matter other that screw how i care for those badges at all :) ill live, steams loss imo ^^ happy newyear ^^ and yep, limbo is nice :)
AWG Jan 4, 2013 @ 12:09am 
Originally posted by Gravity:
fix it for nokia ok?
I don't have a smartphone. Should Steam buy me one?
C'mon mate you just had to complete 4 tasks out of 6, and 5 of them were easy as pie. Are you really whining about the only one that you couldn't achieve?
HibbiJibbi Jan 4, 2013 @ 4:09am 
Originally posted by AWG:
Originally posted by Gravity:
fix it for nokia ok?
I don't have a smartphone. Should Steam buy me one?
C'mon mate you just had to complete 4 tasks out of 6, and 5 of them were easy as pie. Are you really whining about the only one that you couldn't achieve?

why do you ask me if steam should buy you one? no? lol?

ive clearly stated this is the problem; http://tinypic.com/r/14ec568/6

someone else said i have 4 of 6, i asked how to get the mobile done since im sure the voting dont work.. 5 times? .. im guessing 8 or 10 votes logged in..

the whiner here is you, cause you cant read a post and bother to see what its about, instead of adding nothing useful, leave nothing?

and if you dont think its ok to think they should provide it to all mobile platforms and not just singled out ones, or simply none.. lol.. ill let you think so, fine by me, very fair and all that.. and reasonable.. mhm.. yes i think i see it now.. no.. .. my bad.. maybe one day

i never whined, i stated a screwed up way to deal with it, you just had to come down on it? gg
KARR Jan 4, 2013 @ 5:39am 
You can get it if you really want to by using a smartphone emulator on web pages.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:20pm