此主题已被锁定
DiazDawn 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 4:03
Crysis 3 on Steam ?
Hello to all.

would like to know more about Crysis 3 to be released February 22, 2013, is that it will store the steam dice it out?
最后由 DiazDawn 编辑于; 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 4:18
< >
正在显示第 1 - 12 条,共 12 条留言
Koowluh 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 4:27 
Crysis 3 is an EA game, so it will most likely not be released here but on their own client, Origin. The same happened with Mass Effect 3.
DiazDawn 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 4:31 
Ok thank you for your answer, but what's weird is that crysis 2 is on Steam and EA has not said that he would be available on Steam.
Peter Pan 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 4:42 
Crysis 2 probably came with all the DLCs, so that's why Steam is ok with selling it.

If EA won't sell Crysis 3 DLCs on Steam, then Steam won't stock it.
Tito Shivan 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 6:27 
引用自 Peter Pan
Crysis 2 probably came with all the DLCs, so that's why Steam is ok with selling it..
That's why we have Crysis 2 on Steam. It's an 'all dlc bundled' version.
Once EA is done releasing DLCs for Crysis 3, we will probably see it over here... But it's going to take a while...
White.Renard 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 7:02 
Never, No new EA games will be on steam. Only origin!
tmwfte 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 7:48 
引用自 White.Renard

I wish people would stop spreading this misinformation. While most won't appear at launch, new titles will still appear once they've finished their DLC cycles or EA agrees to allow the DLC be sold on Steam.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who can see that the more recent Sims 3 DLC did appear on Steam.
Duff 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 8:03 
引用自 tmwfte
引用自 White.Renard

I wish people would stop spreading this misinformation. While most won't appear at launch, new titles will still appear once they've finished their DLC cycles or EA agrees to allow the DLC be sold on Steam.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who can see that the more recent Sims 3 DLC did appear on Steam.

I was also about to mention the newer sims 3 dlc
Joscco 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 8:50 
Yeah I think EA is already taking pre-orders for it on Origin and that sucks it won't be available on Steam at launch cause I was really thinking about picking it up. It would just be a little annoying to have 90% of my games on Steam, then only a few on Origin lol. I already own Assassins Creed III on U-Play because I got a free code for it that was only for U-Play.
Dragon.Cucker 2013 年 2 月 10 日 上午 10:48 
origin has a horrible community. steams is so much better. if i cant get cysis 3 on steam, i probably wont get it at all.
Blue Mushroom 2013 年 3 月 5 日 上午 11:48 
I WANT CRYSIS 3 ON STEAM ! :DD
gnoj 2013 年 3 月 5 日 下午 2:11 
Eh, it's probably better that it won't be on Steam for awhile- the delay gives mainstream hardware enough time to catch up to it, and I haven't had a chance to play the first two yet. I also like to buy complete versions of games that have all the DLC included anyway.
u know that crytek is only copublishing with ea they are not ea and ea only publisher for crytek. ea does not own crytek. crytek is own company own by non-ea it prolly take while till they can put 3 on steam
< >
正在显示第 1 - 12 条,共 12 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2012 年 12 月 26 日 上午 4:03
回复数: 12