[eZaH] Conargle: Uprising Dec 19, 2012 @ 9:08pm
name as many bloody/gore filled games as possible
im doing a sort-of top 10 favourite games that're simply gruesom, either for silly reasons like the deaths of people on saints row the third, or full dismemberment like in dead space.

names as many as you can please :D
EXCEPT THESE (because ive already chosen these):
1)CoD WaW
2)Dead Space
3)Gears Of War
4)Happy Wheels
5)NanoBreaker
6)killing floor
7)Dead island
8)Postal 2

(2 more games basically...)
try to think of games that are uncommon, like old ones :D

EDIT: also, if anybody has their own clips of the games you chose (showing how bloody and gorey it is) and you dont mind me using them, then please upload them to youtube as unlisted and message me with the link and ill use your video and credit you :)
yes they have to be your own clips, if you show me somebody else's then im not going to spend hours tracking them down xD plus that'd mean that you wouldnt get credited...

thanks guys :D
Last edited by [eZaH] Conargle: Uprising; Feb 25, 2013 @ 6:32am
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
DarkCrystalMethod Dec 19, 2012 @ 9:50pm 
These three off the top of my mind:
Left 4 Dead 2
Doom3
The Binding of Isaac
[eZaH] Conargle: Uprising Dec 19, 2012 @ 9:59pm 
Originally posted by DarkChristmastalMethod:
These three off the top of my mind:
Left 4 Dead 2
Doom3
The Binding of Isaac

hmm maybe left 4 dead as a countdown extra....
but still, thanks :D
ScorpiaHP Feb 24, 2013 @ 7:00am 
God Of War 3 !
[eZaH] Conargle: Uprising Feb 24, 2013 @ 7:15am 
Originally posted by maneesh.m2wifcs:
God Of War 3 !

legend game right there ^^^ cheers man
H3X Feb 24, 2013 @ 9:04am 
Prototype 1 & 2
Borderlands 1 & 2
Postal 2
Bulletstorm
The Witcher 1 & 2
Fallout 3 & New Vegas
Dead Island
Unreal Tournament 3

Just from my library/Hard copy collection xD There's more but that's all I can think of right now lol.
There's also oldies like Severance: Blade of Darkness and Carmageddon, Manhunt and if you want a couple console specifics I always liked the gore and guts in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and Jericho (though that one got ported I'm sure).

That enough for ya??
Last edited by H3X; Feb 24, 2013 @ 9:13am
[eZaH] Conargle: Uprising Feb 24, 2013 @ 9:20am 
Originally posted by H3X:
Prototype 1 & 2
Borderlands 1 & 2
Postal 2
Bulletstorm
The Witcher 1 & 2
Fallout 3 & New Vegas
Dead Island
Unreal Tournament 3

Just from my library/Hard copy collection xD There's more but that's all I can think of right now lol.
There's also oldies like Severance: Blade of Darkness and Carmageddon, Manhunt and if you want a couple console specifics I always liked the gore and guts in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and Jericho (though that one got ported I'm sure).

That enough for ya??

old console games are brilliant, hence why i've included nanobreaker. (a ps2 favourite of mine letting you change the colour of the enemy blood) xD

im trying to stay away from cliché modern games which is why i included happy wheels, because its not a game that instantly comes to peoples minds, but dead island and postal 2 are definately good suggestions!
k.ice Feb 24, 2013 @ 10:10am 
Don't forget Soldier of Fortune! The gore was the main selling point of that game.
Cyber^Punk Feb 24, 2013 @ 10:14am 
There's a perk for Fallout that is "Bloody Mess" - it makes people die on the most gruesome ways in F3. Nothing like watching skull chips and eye balls flying in all directions in HD.

Марк Сильвестр Feb 24, 2013 @ 10:15am 
Originally posted by k.ice:
Don't forget Soldier of Fortune! The gore was the main selling point of that game.

oh how i love that game. i wish more games had dismembered screaming victims writhing in pain on the floor with their guts hanging out
Dirtman73 Feb 24, 2013 @ 4:29pm 
BulletStorm, Manhunter 1 + 2, Dishonored.
Hawkes Feb 24, 2013 @ 5:21pm 
Mortal kombat cant get anymore gruesome then cutting somone in half from the groin up with a hat with a blade on the rim

Also Metal gear rising reveangence it may not be as gory as other games but the games Blade mode allows for some creative dismemberment of enemies
[eZaH] Conargle: Uprising Feb 24, 2013 @ 6:05pm 
you guys <3
whilst i have no idea why this post suddenly shot up in popularity recently, im greatful and the top 10 may just end up being top 20 + a few bonus because these suggestions are great!
skywalker Feb 24, 2013 @ 7:22pm 
maybe you can add
Alien Vs Predator
The Walking dead
stebsis Feb 24, 2013 @ 9:46pm 
Manhunt is definitely the goriest I've played and an awesome game too. God of War games great second.
lucifertdark Feb 25, 2013 @ 2:39am 
If you want INSANE amounts of Blood & Gore you want the following:

Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 19, 2012 @ 9:08pm